[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(Toro) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

danielkuhlman

Dec 12, 2010
Ashland
Odd. Today (yesterday technically) I've had three different occasions where my phone went to sleep and wouldn't wake up or do anything without a battery pull. Running franco r158. Everything else is working great though. Need a white theme though, otherwise it's back to aokp

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

melp57

Jul 31, 2009

Mr. Barlow

Aug 18, 2010
Any chance someone can make a tutorial for installing the Circles battery mod? I tried, but got nothing.

danielkuhlman

Dec 12, 2010
Ashland
I'll try James Bond and lean and see what I get. Something else weird I noticed. My dspmanager doesn't change anything. This issue has been pointed out, but when streaming music with play music, every time the song changes the volume resets to Max. It only happens if the equalizer is turned on.

Nexjersey

Oct 15, 2010
Great ROM! First time trying it and very pleased so far. Only tweak was changed CPU to 920.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337198470942.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337198470942.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 319

Lincolnmking

Dec 7, 2010
Plano, IL
Love this rom so far, seems pretty fast and good on battery. I know you don't want requests, but I'd like to make a few to make this a daily driver for me. I won't make them though respecting your wishes.

danielkuhlman

Dec 12, 2010
Ashland
Tried James Bond kernel. Phone rebooted by itself three times. Lucky me, I got the nexus that hates the slim ROM. I'll go back to the "lovely" battery sucking aokp I guess.

Disappointment. :(

zedorda

Apr 26, 2011
I may of just missed it but I can't find the setting to set the clock to the center of the status bar. If it is not there can it be added plz. With the stock Kernel I am seeing awesome battery life thanks for this.

zedorda

Apr 26, 2011
I pulled the Weather Widget from my TF-101. It works great as long as you can resize your widgets. But sadly the SAVE button is not visible in the settings menu within the widget so I can't change from Celsius to Fahrenheit. I was hoping there might be something you can do.

Attachments

• Weather-signed.apk
    5.9 MB · Views: 5

zedorda

Apr 26, 2011
Google wallet is reporting unsupported device again even after reflashing the fix.

EDIT: Installed the 05-16 update and it doesn't need the fix to work anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slimnewlogo.png
    IMPORTANT: FEATURE REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED, MY BETA TESTERS WILL DO THAT DIRECTLY TO ME.

Key features:
    • Fully built from AOSP sources with some cherry picks from CM and AOKP team,
    • Easy to customize features (thanks to AOKP team) via ASS (Advanced Slim Settings)
    • ROM- 54MB
    • Slim Common - ~20MB
    • 5 languages ( en, fr, de, it and es. No new languages will be added)
    • Lightning Launcher
    • Lockscreen Options ( Calendar, Weather etc, check via ASS)
    • Screenshot via Customizable Nav Bar
    What Works:

• Everything for daily use
    Supported Devices here, no extra devices for now ( and NO PORTS of Slim ICS):

Removed apps here, download it via my OTA app

Credits here

Source:

https://github.com/krarvind/

Rest:
    http://source.android.com

Latest version, Download Links and Change Logs : Go Here

Discuss the rom here in xda and Hit Thanks if you try the rom and like it .
    3.8 Released. I am recommending clean install (full wipe) again for 3.8 but your choice, just don't complain if there are issues with dirty ( wipe cache/dalvik) upgrade.
    C'mon fellas, its not that hard to click the thanks button when a new release is posted. Lots of work goes into Slim.
    4.0 Released. Read the changelog and upgrade method as always
    Third times a charm I guess. Un-install and reinstall and Widgets EVERYWHERE! Thanks for your time. Great ROM!

cool, don't forget to hit my thanks button in OP. cheers