Unable to Unlock Boot-loader :S

Search This thread

encryptioncsta

Mar 7, 2012

I have attempted Sonys Method and now flashtool and get the same message saying my device cant be officially unlocked :S

what can i do to get my XZU unlocked?

I have a c6833 i was on 4.3 android but attempted to downgrade to 4.2.2 to attempt to unlock incase its been a firmware issue but now am really confused with what i can do :(

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand

I have attempted Sonys Method and now flashtool and get the same message saying my device cant be officially unlocked :S

what can i do to get my XZU unlocked?

I have a c6833 i was on 4.3 android but attempted to downgrade to 4.2.2 to attempt to unlock incase its been a firmware issue but now am really confused with what i can do :(

First of all get your self on .532 and root and then back up the TA partition, may save some grief at a latter date.

Then all I can say is try and try again, and make sure that you submitted the correct IMEI to Sony

fastest83

Jul 13, 2012
Because your device is probably a carrier-linked one... almost every phone bought within the US, if it's not from the manufacturer itself, is locked.
You either will have to live with it, or just sell it and buy an unlockable one directly from Sony.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk