[Q] guys i'm quite simply lost

Search This thread

aradhaya10

Dec 18, 2012
so I haven't used my captivate in over an year and just got it back from a friend so wanted to put Omni or one of them 4.4 roms but they all require 6.0.4.4 cwm or TWRP and ive been using i317 note 2 so flashing method is different on that,according to the guides I read for captivate, they all suggest flashing a kernel to get the recovery,but I was wondering if that is the only way and if someone could give me the link to the kernel to get the up to date recoveries and if the same mode of just flashing the recovery works,please link me to the page coz I have searched and searched and can't find it anywhere,even on cwm's main website they've listed only CWM 2.5. Please help me.

Nihar

Sep 13, 2012
Pune
so I haven't used my captivate in over an year and just got it back from a friend so wanted to put Omni or one of them 4.4 roms but they all require 6.0.4.4 cwm or TWRP and ive been using i317 note 2 so flashing method is different on that,according to the guides I read for captivate, they all suggest flashing a kernel to get the recovery,but I was wondering if that is the only way and if someone could give me the link to the kernel to get the up to date recoveries and if the same mode of just flashing the recovery works,please link me to the page coz I have searched and searched and can't find it anywhere,even on cwm's main website they've listed only CWM 2.5. Please help me.

just download the neat kernel from the development section and just flash the 1.04 version, and reboot the recovery..
you will be in CWM 6.0.4.6
and then you can flash the KK roms which you like..

aradhaya10

Dec 18, 2012
Thank u so much, been wracking my brains trying to figure out what to do, thank u so so much mate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

just download the neat kernel from the development section and just flash the 1.04 version, and reboot the recovery..
    you will be in CWM 6.0.4.6
    and then you can flash the KK roms which you like..