Zopo ZP9520 aka ZP998

Search This thread

youngchaos

Jul 15, 2013
Rome
an it will delete ur OS so u need flash tools again

Dear Fluffy i installed it just wiping cache - data and dalvik not system .

I got stock rom before flashing and it worked well :) i'm testing it , just cinese and english language.. and some part still in cinese but not hard to understand :) check it out !

naffesahmed

Feb 26, 2014
Pls help me to find the soluting change my mob version

Hi,

I have no experience in mobile operating, Today I got my Zopo 9520 mobile from china Yun O.S. But please tell me hw can I change it to Android O.S and other installations. What are the installations I have to do? please help me on this mate.

my email id is: click2nafy@gmail.com

naffesahmed

Feb 26, 2014
if it comes with yunos then yes if it comes with zp998 firmware on then no

I don't need Yun O.S in my phone, pls help me on this

I bought Zopo 9520 from china in Yun O.S. Please tell me the procedure, how to change it to Android O.S and to update the Zopo Rom. I have the mobile with me from past 2 weeks, but nothing is understandable in Chinese apps. please help me on this. Am from India, I want to use normal phone like Zopo Zp998 Android phone. let me know the procedure.

I have downloaded the Rom from needrom website and it is for ZP 998, can this I apply on my 9250? the name of the downloaded rom is 'FluffyZopo ZP998 V1.01.zip'

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
I don't need Yun O.S in my phone, pls help me on this

I bought Zopo 9520 from china in Yun O.S. Please tell me the procedure, how to change it to Android O.S and to update the Zopo Rom. I have the mobile with me from past 2 weeks, but nothing is understandable in Chinese apps. please help me on this. Am from India, I want to use normal phone like Zopo Zp998 Android phone. let me know the procedure.

I have downloaded the Rom from needrom website and it is for ZP 998, can this I apply on my 9250? the name of the downloaded rom is 'FluffyZopo ZP998 V1.01.zip'
yes u can flash twrp recovery from flashing tools then put the zip file on sdcard an wipe all then flash the zip file an u now have zp998 firmware on ur phone

naffesahmed

Feb 26, 2014
Thanks for your promt reply

yes u can flash twrp recovery from flashing tools then put the zip file on sdcard an wipe all then flash the zip file an u now have zp998 firmware on ur phone

Actually i have the Yun O.S in this 9520, as it is not supporting any app to share or it is not like Android which we use in other mobile.

So shall i flash the Android O.S fully in this mobile? and then can i updated Zopo ZP 998 Rom on this.?

But where i can get the Android Base file to install in this 9520 mobile.. I hate this Yun O.S.. Please help me mate.

Also i don't know the procedure to flash.

guido_83

May 3, 2014
I need change ZP998 to ZP9520 (WCDMA 850)

I buy a zp998, im live in bolivia and i need your help please, the zp998 only has WCDMA 900, 1900 and 2100, in the ingeniere mode i activate the 850 but not work , the question if i change the rom by ZP9520 this band can work, in bolivia all 3g is in WCDMA 850, i need your help, thanks.

FlashNoob98

Mar 13, 2013
Napoli
Hi all, I have a 9520 and flashed the entire zp998 rom lots of times... for example, the KK update from JB, when i tried to deselect bootloader, it appeared a message saying "PMT_changed it must be downloaded" so I was obligated to select "firmware updgrade" and not only "download"

but no problems of any kind, the device works well. and I tried also some 9520 Roms on the 9520 flashing all and it worked fine too.

now I just got a problem, I updated the KK via OTA (the KK rom of september) and now, can't flash recovery via flashtool... Should I use a proper recovery for the 9520 or it's the same??? (used 998 custom recovery in the past with no problem) or i should reflash the entire rom changing the recovery?