Screenshot_2012-06-02-15-23-21.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 598
  • Screenshot_2012-06-02-15-23-12.png
    Screenshot_2012-06-02-15-23-12.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 596
Last edited:

meer_mortal

Apr 1, 2011
use live wallpapers, 100%ultra brightness and running Widgets will drain battery
If you txt alot and use the physical KB that drain battery too
Look like from the pxts tht you phone is switching from 2g to 3g and that could cause drain if the phone is constantly switching towers

Also you will want to do 2 or 3 full charge/discharge cycles before you'll see results from a battery calib

P.s: correct me f im wrong once you flash custom kernel, A(C).0.6(0) dont matter

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Last edited:

dewanshu93

Sep 19, 2011
Chandigarh
use live wallpapers, 100%ultra brightness and running Widgets will drain battery
If you txt alot and use the physical KB that drain battery too
Look like from the pxts tht you phone is switching from 2g to 3g and that could cause drain if the phone is constantly switching towers

Also you will want to do 2 or 3 full charge/discharge cycles before you'll see results from a battery calib

P.s: correct me f im wrong once you flash custom kernel, A(C).0.6(0) dont matter

Sent from my U20i using xda premium

Correcting you
I dont use live wallpapers nor use ultra brightness and nor much widgets :p
I txt alot but 80 % with on screen keyboard (default input)
and i dont have a 3g connection :D

dewanshu93

Sep 19, 2011
Chandigarh
I am experinceing another bug...
Sometimes when i try to unlock my phone the screen doest turn on in any case i use every single button to turn it on but no luck...
I have to take out and reinsert my battery to turn it on..
Is anyone having same problem... Can someone tell the solution to it..

XepA

Apr 23, 2012
OnePlus 8T
@matmutant i'm testing condition 2 atm, i'll post the results when i'm done testing the 3 conditions.

I found 2 bugs, 1 crazy :D

1st with the youtube app, HQ videos freezes, the playback is everything but smooth, crashes.

The 2nd one, well it's better you see for yourself XD
Check out the date on the file being transferred by bluetooth:

o92vex.png

The system date is correct, this ss i toke it today (02/06/12).
Is my phone predicting the future? Maybe at 15/12/69 i will get some file through bluetooth, if that will still be used there ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: nightwing369

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
dewanshu93 said:
I am experinceing another bug...
Sometimes when i try to unlock my phone the screen doest turn on in any case i use every single button to turn it on but no luck...
I have to take out and reinsert my battery to turn it on..
Is anyone having same problem... Can someone tell the solution to it..
untweetless said:
I t was solved before, you need to press center button for a long an d it makes screen takes on
nightwing369 said:
It should still be on - because you've not just mentioned that it reboots. So, hold the home button (the middle button) for a few seconds - instead of the usual way that you would go about turning the screen on (which would be just by pressing the power button). This should help (work) :cool: ;) :)
Yeah I found & mentioned the solution for donfr in post #609 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26750809&postcount=609 ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dewanshu93

Slash90[ITA]

Jun 4, 2011
Molfetta
Found another little bug about the AP.

When turned off, the AP remains in the ERROR state until you don't restart the phone

Someone else have the same bug?

Inviato dal mio U20i con Tapatalk 2

nightwing369

Mar 8, 2011
Nottingham
www.youtube.com
What exactly are your suggestions? This post looks so wrong to me.
Thanks for your reply nAa! It really means a lot to me! :) ;)

Requests by nightwing369
1. Lite Version of [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro , like the one made by meer_mortal , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1201116
2. De-odexed, GPU-accelerated, Zip-aligned etc (basically whatever's necessary to free up more virtual RAM memory, and therefore speed up the rom)
High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag , DrainFix (battery should last longer now, no drain during standby), Dual-touch , SD card Speed Fix, and also tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N WiFi networks , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1206625
3. And not sure if it's there already or not, but WiFi tethering please (use the phone as WiFi hotspot AP)

Last edited:

nobodyAtall

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
Malaysia, Cheras
I'll try to answer inline:

nightwing369 said:
1. Lite Version of [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro , like the one made by meer_mortal , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1201116
Link points nowhere. By 'lite version' do you mean removing some apps other users might need? If so what's keeping you from removing them? CM ships with a full list of apps that are useful for most of the users. I intent to keep it this way unless proven that something must be removed.
Also keep in might that freeing up apps from the /system partition has nil effect, unless of course these are apps that keep memory, e.g. DSP Manager.

nightwing369 said:
2. De-odexed, GPU-accelerated, Zip-aligned etc (basically whatever's necessary to free up more virtual RAM memory, and therefore speed up the rom)
High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag , DrainFix (battery should last longer now, no drain during standby), Dual-touch , SD card Speed Fix, and also tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N WiFi networks , like in this rom: http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1206625
De-odexed: There is not enough /system partition space for an odexed ROM. This is true for so many devices and thus CM9 ships odexed by default.
GPU-accelerated? Really? What is that supposed to be? Is there some super duper optimization flag I forgot?
Zip-aligned: all apps are already zip-aligned and optimized for use. This is already done during the build process by the awesome CM build system :)
High-contrast energy saving theme by draco_ag: You can pick up any theme you like that supports CM9. Theme manager is already implemented. My opinion is that the MiniCM9 theme is already better that what I've already seen for mdpi/ldpi and practically you can't expect from a theme to save you some battery. I mean... come on, it will save you like 1-2% of a full power cycle? So?
DrainFix: Say what? Any links? I've seen lots and lots of 'drain fixes' on these forums most of which are placebos.
Dual-touch: Isn't this working already? If there is a specific issue with Cypress (mimmi), sorry but I can't fix it since I don't have this device.
SD card Speed Fix: The only 'fix' I've seen for this is tuning the sdcard cache size which is good... until it makes your music player go crazy with hiccups.
tiwlan.ini modified to support Draft-N: Even though the link is not working this could potentially be useful for some. Only if it's verified that doesn't break anything or increase the battery consumption.

nightwing369 said:
3. And not sure if it's there already or not, but WiFi tethering please (use the phone as WiFi hotspot AP)
Is this for real? You are requesting a feature that is already implemented since GB but you don't want to search around and find where this is in the Settings menu?

Come on people.
You got any REAL fixes that have proven to make the device work better? Share them!
You got any PATCHES that may make the code batter? Share them twice!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MiniCM9_logo_600x424.png

Visit Project's page @ google code

MiniCM9 is an unofficial port of CyanogenMod 9 for the SEMC msm7x27 devices. MiniCM9 is running Android ICS on top of the nAa-ics kernel.

Notes:
    • To cookers: If you want to use parts or all of this ROM for your custom cooks, read this first.
    • To everyone: Please don't mirror this ROM
    • MiniCM9 is built for the X8 / x10mini / x10minipro range. It is quite stable and the most feature-complete ICS ROM, perfect for day to day use
    • This is a team work by DaRk_dOg and me
    • For Troubleshooting common issues visit: http://code.google.com/p/minicm/wiki/Troubleshooting

FAQs (Many thanks to matmutant)

If you have a question, please READ THIS before posting and also use the SEARCH button at the top right ->
    searchi.jpg

If you want a more relaxed chat, or have issues with MiniCM, visit the MiniCM chat

(Thanks to thanhhungtn1, SafiXS)

Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via CWM at least once.

Features:
    • Built for LDPI
    • Full hardware acceleration (the ICS way)
    • Camera
    • Opengl rendering
    • MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
    • App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
    • Android's native App2sd (move to sdcard, storing to fat)
    • In kernel ClockworkMod recovery v5.5.0.4 and option to reboot into Recovery
    • Modular Undervolting handled Settings -> Performance menu (by default not active)
    • KSM support
    • Extra Settings display option for Ultra brightness, also handled via notification bar icons ;)
    • Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
    • Native Wifi Hotspot
    • Native USB tethering
    • Native Bluetooth tethering

Bugs: (Please use the project's tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.)

Requirements:

Instructions:
    • Download the MiniCM9-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
    • Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
    • Move the MiniCM9-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM9 from here (check http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
    • Make sure you are using the nAa-ics kernel
    • Enter CWM and:
      - Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
      - Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
      - Flash the MiniCM9-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the MiniCM9-xxx.zip
      - Flash gapps in the same way
    • Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
    • Once your device has booted, you can use the nAa notification to register for upcoming updates. This way you can get update notifications on new versions of MiniCM9 and the nAa-ics kernel!

Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues, especially 'wipe data/factory reset'

Downloads: do NOT mirror

MiniCM9-3.0.5

chart

Donate:
    If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
    Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.

Disclaimer:
    I can't be held responsible if this ROM bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!

Changelog:
    - 4/11/12 MiniCM9 3.0.5 build
    - 25/7/12 MiniCM9 3.0.4 build
    - 5/7/12 MiniCM9 3.0.3 build
    - 27/5/12 MiniCM9 3.0.2 build
    - 5/5/12 MiniCM9 3.0.1 build
    Build Changelog:

### MiniCM9-3.0.5
    * CyanogenMod 9.1 code base
    * HW Video encoder/decoder
    * YouTube HQ
    * Camcorder 640x480

### MiniCM9-3.0.4
    CyanogenMod 9 RC2 code base

### MiniCM9-3.0.3
    * Sim lock dialog not showing up
    * Long-pressing the HOME button toggles flashlight (option in Settings -> Lockscreen -> Security)
    * Back button ends current call option in Settings -> Accessibility
    * Bugreporting by pressing vol down + vol up + power. Attach this report on bugs that you open on the project's tracker
    * Shakira sensors axes mapping corrected
    * A2SD settings
    * Swap settings
    * Dhcpd from sources
    * Partition info Settings menu
    * Option to disable bootanimation for faster boot
    * MiniCM9 aroma-based installer (for robyn and shakira)
    * Notification bar icon for app switching
    * Faster app startup

### MiniCM9-3.0.2
    * MiniCM9 theme - to be used only with the MiniCM9 ROM
    * Kernel bootlogo animation now finishes before MiniCM9 boot animation starts
    * Autobrightness levels fixed
    * Recovery version in Settings -> About Phone
    * Updates for camerahal
    * camera: barcode scanners fix
    * camcoder: 352x288 resolution
    (higher resolution is possible but has audio/video sync issues due to missing codecs)
    * FM Radio app now enables bluetooth when it starts
    * SmartassV2 governor as default
    * Many fixes from CM: theme manager, lockscreen icons, Apollo, etc.
    * Fixed reboot hanging issues (when rebooting from power button)
    * Fixed some A2SD issues

### MiniCM9-3.0.1
    * Functional Camera (SEMC libcamera, camcorder not working)
    * Many fixes from CM
    * libcopybit (shakira)
    * Fixed banding issues
    * Bluetooth a2dp
    * Ultra brightness setting is now persistent on boot
    * Sim and timezone fixes are included
    * Fixed power draining issues
    * Kernel update
    * MimmiParts.apk, thanks to: madbulls

### MiniCM9-3.0.0
    * CM9 - Android 4.0.4 code baseline
    * Full Hardware Acceleration with Adreno ICS libs
    * For use with nAa-ics kernel line only
    * Built for MDPI - shakira, LDPI - robyn, mimmi
    * MiniCM9 theme
    * GSM/SMS/Data(3G, EDGE)
    * Wifi
    * Wifi Tethering
    * Usb mass storage
    * Usb tethering
    * Bluetooth
    * Bluetooth Tethering
    * FM Radio
    * Flash led (Torch app)
    * ADB at boot
    * Sensors
    * OpenGL Rendering for gui
    * Libaudio from sources
    * Software Video decoder
    * Vibration
    * GPS
    * App2sd (storing to ext4. Detect ext4 partition and swap and usingmount as such)
    * Native android moving apps to sdcard
    * Flash led (Torch app) (for robyn, mimmi)
    * Stock SE T9 keyboard (for robyn, mimmi)
    * Offline charging
    * Reboot menu - boot into Recovery
    * Gallery, Browser, Live Wallpapers and Gmail are fully working
    * OTA Update notifications for both kernel and ROM
    * Network stats via Settings -> Data usage
    * Undervolting via Settings -> Performance menu
    * Ultra brightness via Settings -> Display menu
    Performance
    MiniCM9 along with the nAa-ics kernel, includes some interesting performance improvement points:
    • System -> Performance -> Processor -> CPU governor and frequency --> SmartassV2 is suggested. Overclocking can be set as higher as your device can take
    • System -> Performance -> Processor -> Undervolting --> Enable this to get better battery life
    • System -> Performance -> Memory management -> zRam (Compcache) --> By default this is set to 18% in order to provide more physical memory (RAM)
    • System -> Performance -> Kernel samepage merging -> Enable this to get smaller memory footprint due to memory sharing among apps (Note that this might increase battery consumption)
    Components

### Built from sources
    * libaudio
    * libgralloc
    * hwcomposer
    * libsensors
    * liblight
    * fm Radio
    * camerahal
    * libcamera
    * bluetooth

### Done
    * Camcorder
    * HW Video encoder / decoder
    Hello pro community ;)

MiniCM9-3.0.1 is released today for the x10mini pro.
    This is a team effort so you should be thanking everybody: Implementation-wise D_d is making the visuals and preparing the MiniCM9 theme that will be included in upcoming versions. Testing and support-wise matmutant is doing an excellent work. Specifically for the pro, many thanks to leajian and siddardha21 for their device-specific testing and suggestions.

Note that CM9 is still very young and there are still a lot of bugs to be fixed and features to be implemented. Please only contribute positively to the discussion, try to find fixes / workarounds if you can and suggest them to the rest of the users. As always I'm open to patches and suggestions.

Enjoy you camera with ICS :D