ROM Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

NoNafs

Jul 3, 2006
I have been looking through many different ROM's and have settled on Kinokin's wm6 final. I am looking for a wm6.1 ROM now and want CRC's ROM. Unfortunately, it's lacking many of the features that are found in K's ROM(minus the calc, 1-calc is better, and the new battery meter). Can anyone instruct me or help me build a wm6.1 ROM with all the features of K's ROM, but build 19900. Thanks.

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
You are much better installing the CAB files for the applications you want, and leaving the rest out. You can probably find most of the applications you want by looking around.

beastfellow

Jun 10, 2007
Lahore
It is strange that after so much repeated instructions and calls that "Read Before Posting" Still people are posting without reading or searching.

Hey can you read or just know how to type

NoNafs

Jul 3, 2006
It is strange that after so much repeated instructions and calls that "Read Before Posting" Still people are posting without reading or searching.

Hey can you read or just know how to type

It is strange that after repeatedly instructing people to "Read Before Posting" they are still posting without reading or searching.

Yes, we all like english. And it is apparent I am the one that can type. Thanks for adding nothing to this thread except poor grammar.

Thanks for the reply CRC, will be downloading your ROM and going on the hunt for the appropriate cabs then.

beastfellow

Jun 10, 2007
Lahore
It is strange that after repeatedly instructing people to "Read Before Posting" they are still posting without reading or searching.

Yes, we all like english. And it is apparent I am the one that can type. Thanks for adding nothing to this thread except poor grammar.

Thanks for the reply CRC, will be downloading your ROM and going on the hunt for the appropriate cabs then.

I was writing that way, so that you can understand easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.