[rom]phoenix 7.3 for ss/twrp comp/multicar/tw4.3/themed/nice all around!!

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
with tamirda's perms I present...
Phoenix 7.3 for Safestrap / Multi Carrier Friendly / Any TWRP Capable Recovery Compatible! ML1/MK2/MKF based| Fast | Stable | Clean | De/Odexed | Note 3 Features! / Simple install / Themed / TW4.3

- SAFESTRAP (Install to any slot and restore to Stock slot too! Compatible with VZW - AT&T - TMO and can be installed on MDK/MDL and should be any phone with TWRP recovery.

If you dont know about Phoenix get familiar (read the thread.). This version features a cool Floyd theme. Restore it to your stock slot in Safestrap or to any slot you like or restore it with TWRP/Philz any recovery that is TWRP compatible should work. AT&T and other carriers may need to flash your MK2 modules or add in TMO APN / AT&T APN settings to get this beast working 100%. If that didn't fix your problem then you need to install the GSM / LTE carrier modem (just guessing that your GSM if you can't get this going as thats been only complaint of lost data and he was able to fix it with proper carrier modem).

Known issues/Not Working (only for select users):
No issues exist if phone is setup properly. however...

If it doesnt work for you I'm sorry your best bet if your on VZW is SS with something else installed stock slot would be mk2/mj7 stock odin, reroot, ss,(I go to MK2 as I have best speeds and benchmarks with it) n I know it will work flawlessly if rooted and setup as described cause I've used this ROM package on 7 phones for clients (1 AT&T, 2 TMOs one with mdl bootloader and one with locked and 4 VZWs).... enjoy took me some time to put together so if it works thank me or better yet donate so you can see updates and more roms!

Due to packaging restraints and installation issues a familiar format like .zip is not available yet but will be soon. Until then please use the TWRP/SS restore option as its a more viable install and can be restored onto any slot including Stock through Safestrap. If someone wants to help the cause please install this through philztouch then create a zip from the rom do not flash anything else over the rom and upload the zip and PM me the link it'd help me out a lot!

Lil about me: I'm a now broke, technically I'm disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says I'm too young to get disability and shouldn't admit that MMJ medicine works for me they=heartless pricks)I'm a full time single parent of a 1 yr old so I don't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry) now i'm just a fellow android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't, experimenting, coding,scripting, anything I feel like doing so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!

Install:
Unzip into your new SS backup dir into your backup Safestrap folder in a folder like gogolies-phoenix73-v5 make sure all files are simply in 1 folder and that folder is in your backup directory and restore to a ***blank/newly created or STOCK*** rom slot. I went super small as small as SS would allow for slot creation. If your getting an error on restoring be sure to try deleting the slot and re-adding it then restoring the system files. If your WiFi doesn't work try flashing MJ7 or MK2 SS modules but only flash modules after 1st booting up rom and knowing wifi isnt working. 1st boot takes time plz allow a minute after loading up 1st time.

Download SS/TWRP Install by Restores: Version 6
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567594

Special thanks to: my local testers the THCX boys! and tamirda and anyone that contributed to the making of Phoenix!
Surge1223, Hashcode, rarffaele88, snakes, jrkruse, ktoonsez,open1your1eyes, sbreen94, k1mu, old&slow, beanstown106, Dubbsy, invisiblek, friedrich420, jovy23, andybones and anyone else contributing anything toward development!

-gogolie

slhh.jpg

Hello Flashers!
I'm proud to present you my latest work!
PhoeniX ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505.

6x3d.png
7abn.png
15uo.png
qq96.png
j7f1.png
vwyi.png
ncr9.png
q00.png
ljgi.png
6b4k.png

aldk.png

featuresh.jpg

geh.png

installationk.png

qfj.png

j3e.png

downloadft.png

donatez.png

bugegl.png

0w7v.png

XDA:DevDB Information
PhoeniX ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
tamirda
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v7.3
Stable Release Date: 2014-01-09

Created 2013-09-04
Last Updated 2014-01-09

Last edited:

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Says file doesn't exist. Would love to know what apk that is that allows you to have multiple floating windows shown in screenshot above.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Very nice. Restored to my stock slot. Flashed Att compatability pack followed by mk2 modules. Runs very nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

i seriously love u man. always keeping it simple :) thanks for the help friggin AFH messed the first 3 attempts up working zip here suddenly broken when uploaded... oh well as dave stated http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567594 is now the link. follow his steps previously mentioned for success. n thanks for everything dave mentioning you in next OP. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567593 <<---give that one a try? you'll probably fall in love

Reactions: dave5777

LuRock

Jan 8, 2010
Wanted to give this ROM a shot but not sure on what I need. I'm on atti337 running a kitkat GE ROM at the moment I use loki-doki. Do I just flash this normally or do I need to flash anything else along with the ROM?

Flashing never gets old?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    with tamirda's perms I present...
    Phoenix 7.3 for Safestrap / Multi Carrier Friendly / Any TWRP Capable Recovery Compatible! ML1/MK2/MKF based| Fast | Stable | Clean | De/Odexed | Note 3 Features! / Simple install / Themed / TW4.3

- SAFESTRAP (Install to any slot and restore to Stock slot too! Compatible with VZW - AT&T - TMO and can be installed on MDK/MDL and should be any phone with TWRP recovery.

If you dont know about Phoenix get familiar (read the thread.). This version features a cool Floyd theme. Restore it to your stock slot in Safestrap or to any slot you like or restore it with TWRP/Philz any recovery that is TWRP compatible should work. AT&T and other carriers may need to flash your MK2 modules or add in TMO APN / AT&T APN settings to get this beast working 100%. If that didn't fix your problem then you need to install the GSM / LTE carrier modem (just guessing that your GSM if you can't get this going as thats been only complaint of lost data and he was able to fix it with proper carrier modem).

Known issues/Not Working (only for select users):
    No issues exist if phone is setup properly. however...

If it doesnt work for you I'm sorry your best bet if your on VZW is SS with something else installed stock slot would be mk2/mj7 stock odin, reroot, ss,(I go to MK2 as I have best speeds and benchmarks with it) n I know it will work flawlessly if rooted and setup as described cause I've used this ROM package on 7 phones for clients (1 AT&T, 2 TMOs one with mdl bootloader and one with locked and 4 VZWs).... enjoy took me some time to put together so if it works thank me or better yet donate so you can see updates and more roms!

Due to packaging restraints and installation issues a familiar format like .zip is not available yet but will be soon. Until then please use the TWRP/SS restore option as its a more viable install and can be restored onto any slot including Stock through Safestrap. If someone wants to help the cause please install this through philztouch then create a zip from the rom do not flash anything else over the rom and upload the zip and PM me the link it'd help me out a lot!

Lil about me: I'm a now broke, technically I'm disabled (w/ 4 crushed discs in spine the gov says I'm too young to get disability and shouldn't admit that MMJ medicine works for me they=heartless pricks)I'm a full time single parent of a 1 yr old so I don't get a lot of time for my passions anymore. ex award winning programmer (lost the love for it, be sure to copyright anything you intellectually own especially when it comes to working with G or MS. they'll steal your everything claim you signed it over and hang you out to dry) now i'm just a fellow android lover with a knack for making things work when they normally won't, experimenting, coding,scripting, anything I feel like doing so if this or any of my other creations or additions to your phone helped you in any way help keep my kid in fresh diapers or put a beer in my hand please. Anything is better than nothing I have spent countless hours learning testing and everything in between to bring you cool stuff like this. Thanks!

Install:
    Unzip into your new SS backup dir into your backup Safestrap folder in a folder like gogolies-phoenix73-v5 make sure all files are simply in 1 folder and that folder is in your backup directory and restore to a ***blank/newly created or STOCK*** rom slot. I went super small as small as SS would allow for slot creation. If your getting an error on restoring be sure to try deleting the slot and re-adding it then restoring the system files. If your WiFi doesn't work try flashing MJ7 or MK2 SS modules but only flash modules after 1st booting up rom and knowing wifi isnt working. 1st boot takes time plz allow a minute after loading up 1st time.

Download SS/TWRP Install by Restores: Version 6
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567594

Special thanks to: my local testers the THCX boys! and tamirda and anyone that contributed to the making of Phoenix!
    Surge1223, Hashcode, rarffaele88, snakes, jrkruse, ktoonsez,open1your1eyes, sbreen94, k1mu, old&slow, beanstown106, Dubbsy, invisiblek, friedrich420, jovy23, andybones and anyone else contributing anything toward development!

-gogolie

slhh.jpg

Hello Flashers!
    I'm proud to present you my latest work!
    PhoeniX ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505.

6x3d.png
    7abn.png
    15uo.png
    qq96.png
    j7f1.png
    vwyi.png
    ncr9.png
    q00.png
    ljgi.png
    6b4k.png

aldk.png

featuresh.jpg

geh.png

installationk.png

qfj.png

j3e.png

downloadft.png

donatez.png

bugegl.png

0w7v.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    PhoeniX ROM For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    tamirda
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v7.3
    Stable Release Date: 2014-01-09

Created 2013-09-04
    Last Updated 2014-01-09
    Very nice. Restored to my stock slot. Flashed Att compatability pack followed by mk2 modules. Runs very nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

i seriously love u man. always keeping it simple :) thanks for the help friggin AFH messed the first 3 attempts up working zip here suddenly broken when uploaded... oh well as dave stated http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567594 is now the link. follow his steps previously mentioned for success. n thanks for everything dave mentioning you in next OP. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407567593 <<---give that one a try? you'll probably fall in love