what kind of SNS integration you need??

• Total voters
Search This thread

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
thank you for the wifi fix.
my only gripe for now are the status bar icons.
the lines are too thin to read. (eg. wifi and signal icons)

also (i don't know if it's just me) after restoring the CWM backup, i can't connect to my mobile network no more.

hope for an update after your exams of course..
thanks again!

for the statusbar, just replace the "system UI and framework-res" from the ol' prada and ur good to go :) :)

rest, i would fix after mah xams are over :)

Pump Huang

Mar 30, 2012
Thanks for the hard-work:)...
too bad it is a CWM i hope it is a ROm =P Thank you very much btw, appreciate ur work =)

Was playing around the latest SW, but with a small problem, just dont know why Google Chat it keep failed in logging in and after, all of those market apps unable to download becoz of error... only restart can solve the problem TEMPORARILY but still bugging out later on...

The google talk was not able to login...
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/lovingshe/2012-04-21064418.png

All of the google play market apps were unable to download

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/lovingshe/2012-04-21064422.png

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/lovingshe/2012-04-21064444.png

I loved this ROM quite much, able to rectify the problem ? :confused:

There is no problem the rom runs in my P970. I can log in the google talk and I can download the app from the google play :cool::cool:

lovingshe

Apr 17, 2012
Good to you but not for me =(

There is no problem the rom runs in my P970. I can log in the google talk and I can download the app from the google play :cool::cool:

I don't know what is happen ... I tried reflashed the ROM and worked flawlessly for the first time but until i reboot once everything mess up.... anyway its good tht u dun suffer from these weird do's.. i just hope the v3.4 version get fix with bluetooth and everything is good to go coz i dun like the status bar(hard to read) and notification bar changed .. Prada ROM mean to be pure Prada... i'm nt actually like ROM mixed up except the mixing will change the performance of the phone much efficient and better :):):D

fanghan

Dec 13, 2010
3G mobile network is definitely not working

Anyone having problems with the 3G mobile network? I see a 3G logo there, but is not getting any connection at all. Re-restored CWM backup twice, re-setted it to factory default state to no avail. However, wifi is definitely working, tried it and it connected.

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Anyone having problems with the 3G mobile network? I see a 3G logo there, but is not getting any connection at all. Re-restored CWM backup twice, re-setted it to factory default state to no avail. However, wifi is definitely working, tried it and it connected.

i just don't understand what the actual problem of the ROM is :confused::confused:

1. some say bluetooth not working -> but is fixed
2. some still complain wifi not working -> but aas confirmed by you, it is working
3. some say play market is not working -> but i can use it normally. so does some others.
4. now you are saying 3g is not working!!!...CAN ANY1 ELSE USING 3G CONFIRM THAT 3G IS NOT WORKING?? pleasee!!!

lovingshe

Apr 17, 2012
Suggestion =)

i just don't understand what the actual problem of the ROM is :confused::confused:

2. some still complain wifi not working -> but aas confirmed by you, it is working
3. some say play market is not working -> but i can use it normally. so does some others.
4. now you are saying 3g is not working!!!...CAN ANY1 ELSE USING 3G CONFIRM THAT 3G IS NOT WORKING?? pleasee!!!

My suggestion is make the V3.4 to be fixed with bluetooth and everything for sure is perfect already =P Becoz i think all of the version only 3.4 is the nicest of all
:):):):)

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
and I think that make the SUPPRESSED ROM_v1 with prada home instead of the xperia home:D:D:D:D:D

lol....i'll see to make a LAST attempt at PRADA ROM after my xam is over....btw, u can have PRADA HOME if you want on the SUPRESSED ROM.
u need -> 1. LGHOME2.APK (/system/app)
2. libfxjni_i.so (/system/lib)
pull them from the PRADA ROM and push to SUPPRESSED ROM and reboot.

hope i helped. :) :)

Reactions: Pump Huang

Pump Huang

Mar 30, 2012
lol....i'll see to make a LAST attempt at PRADA ROM after my xam is over....btw, u can have PRADA HOME if you want on the SUPRESSED ROM.
u need -> 1. LGHOME2.APK (/system/app)
2. libfxjni_i.so (/system/lib)
pull them from the PRADA ROM and push to SUPPRESSED ROM and reboot.

hope i helped. :) :)

ok I will try it thanks...:):):)

Felsar

Oct 6, 2011
tijuana

finally! I can proudlly say [even this is not my work XD] that everything is working good so far... BT, WiFi, 3G, PlayStore... well at least for me :p great thing you did achyut thnx a lots!!

I miss some features from zeus, but I just love the looks of this rom :p just flashed like an hour ago, so until tomorrow will be able to tell about battery and deeper usage performance :D

toothbrush69

Sep 1, 2011
Muntinlupa
Yes everything works now. I'm finding the xperia launcher to be much faster and smoother than the LG one. But alas it seems you cannot change the icons with this launcher.
There's still a bug on the sms bubble. "me" bubble is invisible.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

achyut

Jun 18, 2011
Kolkata
Xiaomi 13 Pro
finally! I can proudlly say [even this is not my work XD] that everything is working good so far... BT, WiFi, 3G, PlayStore... well at least for me :p great thing you did achyut thnx a lots!!

I miss some features from zeus, but I just love the looks of this rom :p just flashed like an hour ago, so until tomorrow will be able to tell about battery and deeper usage performance :D

i'll wait for the battery test report of yours. thanks :)

Yes everything works now. I'm finding the xperia launcher to be much faster and smoother than the LG one. But alas it seems you cannot change the icons with this launcher.
There's still a bug on the sms bubble. "me" bubble is invisible.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

the me bubble invisibility is NOT A BUG. it's themed that way.
:) :)

toothbrush69

Sep 1, 2011
Muntinlupa
found this bug after a full charge.
2012-04-26182215.png

Reactions: achyut

Top Liked Posts