[ROM][BETA] SpearmintGum Gummy Kang Release 3.2.1 [4/24/2012]

Search This thread

delecti

Jan 12, 2010
boot fail / which update am i missing?

After a good flash using the 2 latest files..
I get the animated android logo.. and thats it.

Now i notice after gummy loads.. it says the phone may not boot if the version is not .......

my question is what update is this? ..because it seems that i need it.

*currently back on eclipse rom until i figure out which update i am missing.

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
After a good flash using the 2 latest files..
I get the animated android logo.. and thats it.

Now i notice after gummy loads.. it says the phone may not boot if the version is not .......

my question is what update is this? ..because it seems that i need it.

*currently back on eclipse rom until i figure out which update i am missing.

Stock 902 update you must have that radio

lemonoid

Jun 15, 2011
Boone, NC
I haven't had data since the update. I think I might have for about an hour after flashing but havent since. It sucks BC I really love this ROM but I think I'm going to have to change.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
I haven't had data since the update. I think I might have for about an hour after flashing but havent since. It sucks BC I really love this ROM but I think I'm going to have to change.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2
What radio are you using I did an SBF to 902 rooted installed bootstrap then installed and haven't had any problems on my Bionic constant 4G even a better signal than my Galaxy Nexus.

Also tomorrow I will probably release a theme only zip for Gummy you could also just install Gummy then use my theme but I won't be able to build it till tomorrow.

lemonoid

Jun 15, 2011
Boone, NC
I don't remember exactly how I got to 902, I remember I had the 883, 886, and 902 update zips and flashed 886, and then i flashed 902, but I remember I also had to use RSDLite to flash an FXZ, so I really don't remember which one came last. I've never had to worry about radio versions before, is it my Baseband version? If it is then its CDMA_N_04.07.00RLTEDC_U_07.1F.00. It's weird, actually after I posted that a couple days ago my data started back working, but its very inconsistent. And my wifi also goes in and out more than usual.

pauljohnson75

Jan 29, 2008
Dodge City
I don't remember exactly how I got to 902, I remember I had the 883, 886, and 902 update zips and flashed 886, and then i flashed 902, but I remember I also had to use RSDLite to flash an FXZ, so I really don't remember which one came last. I've never had to worry about radio versions before, is it my Baseband version? If it is then its CDMA_N_04.07.00RLTEDC_U_07.1F.00. It's weird, actually after I posted that a couple days ago my data started back working, but its very inconsistent. And my wifi also goes in and out more than usual.

Baseband is correct same version I am running. Weird thing is I have had no problems with data or WiFI. My Rom is a beta that is based off of a beta so hopefully all the bugs get worked out soon.

Top Liked Posts