Error during decompiling systemui.apk

Search This thread

lKinder_Bueno

Jan 24, 2012
Hi guys,
i'm working on a custrom rom.
But during the decompilation apktool gave me these error

Code:
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=androidprv, name=primaryUserOnly, value=0xffffffff
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=drawable, value=0x0108070d
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=drawable, value=0x0108070e
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=android, name=drawable, value=0x0108070d
W: Could not decode attr value, using undecoded value instead: ns=prvandroid, name=firstItemOffset, value=0x010e005b
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.err.UndefinedResObject: resource spec: 0x010a0073
	at brut.androlib.res.data.ResPackage.getResSpec(ResPackage.java:59)
	at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:59)
	at brut.androlib.res.data.ResTable.getResSpec(ResTable.java:55)
	at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResReferenceValue.getReferent(ResReferenceValue.java:60)
	at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResReferenceValue.encodeAsResXml(ResReferenceValue.java:47)
	at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResScalarValue.encodeAsResXmlValue(ResScalarValue.java:57)
	at brut.androlib.res.data.value.ResStyleValue.serializeToResValuesXml(ResStyleValue.java:65)
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.generateValuesFile(AndrolibResources.java:553)
	at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decode(AndrolibResources.java:309)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeResourcesFull(Androlib.java:116)
	at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:114)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:169)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:85))

who can help me?

Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Depends on what phone and update that it has on it. It's not uncommon for phones that have a highly customized version of android (TouchWiz, Sense, MIUI, etc) that you need to use the framework-res.apk and / possibly others depending on your phone to help decompile the systemui.apk properly. For example: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42633315

It can also make a difference to which version of the apktool you use to decompile.

Reactions: vennon!

lKinder_Bueno

Jan 24, 2012
Depends on what phone and update that it has on it. It's not uncommon for phones that have a highly customized version of android (TouchWiz, Sense, MIUI, etc) that you need to use the framework-res.apk and / possibly others depending on your phone to help decompile the systemui.apk properly. For example: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42633315

It can also make a difference to which version of the apktool you use to decompile.

i've used apktool and advanced apk tool.
With both i have these error. This happen only for the systemui of c-rom (a rom based on cm11). If i try with the stock cm11 it doesn't give me the error.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
C-rom has obviously made some changes to that then that aren't compatible. You can try to decompile with using the framework-res.apk from your C-rom build and see if that helps. It should.

Like so:

apktool if framework-res.apk
apktool if systemui.apk
apktool d systemui.apk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.