Really nice leather slim pouch??

Search This thread

Mooselips

Dec 20, 2010
Does anyone know of any nice pouches? I can't find anything for DNA. I'm looking for nice soft leather, a slim pouch that doesn't add any bulk. Don't want anything that stays on the phone all the time, want to take it out, use it, put it back in the pouch.
Something like this:
black.jpg

blackred.jpg

BZ23578_Red_Front.jpg

Mooselips

Dec 20, 2010
So, is there nothing at all like that available from any case manufacturers? Do I have to make my own?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Mooselips

Dec 20, 2010
Thanks, buddy. It looks quite thick and bulky especially on the sides. I like something like in the pics I attached, thin, soft leather, just a sleeve, as skinny as can be. But thanks anyway. Maybe I just want Sena case, but they won't build one for the DNA.

WolfBoi

Apr 25, 2012
Thanks, buddy. It looks quite thick and bulky especially on the sides. I like something like in the pics I attached, thin, soft leather, just a sleeve, as skinny as can be. But thanks anyway. Maybe I just want Sena case, but they won't build one for the DNA.

I emailed Sena about this, as I too am a fan of the style. They replied and said that they are evaluating still, and may produce one. In the mean time, another poster here provided this, which will do for a temporary option. Hope this helps!

(Can't post links because my forum account is too new)

Search eBay for item number 121049043850. It's a Neoprene case for the Droid DNA.

Mooselips

Dec 20, 2010
Thanks. Hope Sena will finally build a case. I emailed them when I first got the phone, and they said they wouldn't build one.