[XDATV] - You've got questions? We've got Answers. Take a look!

Search This thread

ChadHughes

XDA TV Personality
Aug 16, 2010
New York
XDA TV is growing, and it is growing fast. But if XDA-TV is growing, that must mean XDA-Developers is growing, right? And with a growing community, that means there are literally thousands of users out there who have questions, but are too scared to get flamed, trolled, or simply put in their place. There are those who would rather not be embarrassed, and some who ask a legitimate, good question but never get an answer.

This is where I come in. Let ME be your personal flamer. Or..no...that sounded like...but I don't want to...do that. To you. I mean...

Just keep reading.

So what ALL of you are going to do is post your questions here! Yes, I did the ROM rundown for a while, and YES, while it was fun, it's time to move on to greener pastures. So I'm going to be taking your questions!

You can ask pretty much anything. You can ask me why I'm black, or you can ask what my favorite upcoming phone is and why. You can ask why azrienoch and his girlfriend have the best news recap you've ever watched, OR you can ask for help with rooting,flashing,radio'ing,or ROMing. No but seriously, you can ask anything.

Go ahead, try me. I'll be working with the rest of the XDATV crew to bring you the best answers to your (non) stupid questions! This should be fun.

ANTE UP! Grab the bull by the horns! Acquire some frequent flyer miles! Whatever the hell adage you decide to use, use it and follow through with it!

Just ask a question.

Sincerely,
Chad O'Kelly

Follow me on twitter? You're too kind! We'll have twoffee. @chadokellyxdatv

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I just rooted my evo and I really want gingerbread 2.3 and I saw on XDA that there was a leaked version. How do I go about downloading it and installing it onto my evo. I'm new to this whole rooting thing so be kind when your using your words.

ChadHughes

XDA TV Personality
Aug 16, 2010
New York
@chupacabra - i'm not going to literally flame you, lol. once we get some more questions in here, I'll make the video and you'll be on your merry way!

@az - thick throat or thin ? In order to create an unladen swallow algorithm, one must dictate thickness of swallowing mechanism.