End of November - waiting for 2.3.4

Search This thread

OhMyJx

Apr 22, 2011
Great news c:, i wish that someday the u8800-51, owners get some official or unofficial update :'(

yannn007

Dec 3, 2011
When I try to install step 3 it gets stuck at half :( Also it doesnt detect my sd card.

What should I do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell their 'support' that we no longer care and are moving to better 'supported' products from another manufacturer.

Tell them that users in this forum created a better rom for free and faster than their entire multi million dollar company. (Try running Oxygen ROM which is Android 2.3.7 and its running perfectly with no issues at all)

Support and updates are just as important at the physical device nowadays which is why i've given up with any Huawei devices in the future and will no longer purchase their products due to their continued lack of interest in support of their products.

Mention Huawei around the country here and most people think of them as cheap crap and the way their going with support I dont see that image improving for many years, pitty, cause some of their products were getting better, but they keep letting everyone down in some way or another..
    According to Google Translate:

"Welcome to keep abreast! Any questions about Huawei terminal can provide!
    Sorry to inform you: Today U8800 2.3 is not out, there is news that may be the last day of this month".

google did a good job:)

================
    小C 发表于2011-11-28 09:19
    官方版本放出后,源码就会走开源认证,然后共享出来。
    source code will start undergoing the process of publishing after the official rom is released.
    ================
    ==============
    from huawei forum
    小C 发表于2011-11-26 11:36

大家比较关心U8800 2.3版本进度,目前Wi-fi方面还有些许问题等待解决;最新进度我会每天更新的。
    There are still some wifi issues to be solved. I will keep dev progress updated here everyday.

==============
    小C is the moderator of huawei device forum. It was he/she who said U8800 2.3 would probably be released on 26~28 Nov.

It seems we still need to wait for another few days...
    wake me up when november ends...

and what year? ;)
    patience is a virtue

I can wait even for 3 months if I am going to get a good working rom without issues than a biased erroneous one