Please Help me Fastboot AC

Search This thread

juan0089

Jan 1, 2012
Alajuela
hi guys my friend gave me this one x with one problem, phone is rooted. The issue is there is no OS on the phone. It will only boot into TWRP. he accidentally deleted everything and now I cannot get a rom copied back to it. When plugged up to a PC via USB, I always get "Unknown device" error from PC. Tried ADB but cannot get the phone to go to Fastboot USB

Bootloader says Fastboot AC look the pictures
Thank u very much for ur help
140518022420279993.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Download min adb fastboot and let PC see the device. Then run a ruu via fastboot

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Follow this thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593037

juan0089

Jan 1, 2012
Alajuela
Download min adb fastboot and let PC see the device. Then run a ruu via fastboot

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Follow this thread.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2593037

Hi., thanks for ur help
I do not understand that I do, i have the Minimal ADB and Fastboot and my phone dont show fastboot USB
just fastboot or fastboot AC and i type fastbooot devices and nothing appears

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Open cmd window inside min adb.. On open field,hold shift right click and chose "open cmd here" in that cmd prompt type fastboot devices. See if it sees it now. More than likely drivers will install once u open cmd in min adb. Try that

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Have you actually installed any drivers? If you don't have drivers installed no amount of messing around with fastboot is going to work. You can get the drivers by installing HTC Sync Manager, then connecting the phone in fastboot mode, and the drivers should install.

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: marknoll

juan0089

Jan 1, 2012
Alajuela
Have you actually installed any drivers? If you don't have drivers installed no amount of messing around with fastboot is going to work. You can get the drivers by installing HTC Sync Manager, then connecting the phone in fastboot mode, and the drivers should install.

Sent from my Evita

nothing happen
i have installed HTC Sync Manager and htc Driver when i plug the phone show fastboot ac and the computer show unknown device
and sometimes when i plug says Fastboot Never Fastboot USB the pc never recognized

marknoll

May 13, 2014

fastboot devices doesnt show anything

Tim is right in the ports..maybe corrupt. But u opened a cmd prompt in ADT. Do so in min adb fastboot program. I had to do that when my drivers didn't properly install. When I opened cmd in min adb, drivers installed for me
P.s. make sure your device is in fastboot mode when opening cmd in min adb

Last edited:

marknoll

May 13, 2014
Be very careful opening it up, LCD is VERY sensitive. I learned the hard way. ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exactly what I would have said, good advice.

Sent from my Evita

Sent from my Evita