[CM9] [ABANDONED] Toroplus Nightly Kangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KelevrA_8

Sep 21, 2010
I use the samurai kernel. Franco and glados kernel are out dated.... so says my kernel developer they are way back on old revisions.

If go look in the kernel thread I posted the fixed samurai kernel. Try it out its served me well.

Sent From My Sprint Galaxy Nexus via XDA Premium

Glados just came out with an update... i believe it was a few days ago.

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Just fresh installed the latest build and the newest samurai. Running so smooth I haven't had to install the V6 supercharger. Love the new gov he added LionHeart. Butter on butter smooth.

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Just fresh installed the latest build and the newest samurai. Running so smooth I haven't had to install the V6 supercharger. Love the new gov he added LionHeart. Butter on butter smooth.

Über, are you going a clean install every time or do you format system, wipe cache and dalvik?

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Über, are you going a clean install every time or do you format system, wipe cache and dalvik?
What I do is
1. Wipe data
2. Format /system
3. Wipe dalvik
4. Flash ROM, GAPPS, and kernel (samurai)
5. Reboot.
Just because it helps keep me free of bugs... and it doesn't take long over wifi to let all my apps reinstall themselves.

Reactions: JohnCorleone

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
What I do is
1. Wipe data
2. Format /system
3. Wipe dalvik
4. Flash ROM, GAPPS, and kernel (samurai)
5. Reboot.
Just because it helps keep me free of bugs... and it doesn't take long over wifi to let all my apps reinstall themselves.

You are absolutely right. I don't know why I was even considering a shortcut. I never do so why start now?! Thanks

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
I did notice one bug with the nav bar glow animation it won't go away after changing it to quick and I had to disable it all together.

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Yeah I guess that's why he does multiple builds a day. I will flash tomorrows nightly.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

The only hiccup I have had in 9 days is the clock in status bar lagged behind actual time when I added the AM/PM option but disabling it fixed that. This ROM hasn't let me down on my NS4G or GNex yet. I did have 2 random reboots when on a phone call on my NS4G using first build with theme chooser but I found out it was from traces of different themes causing the issue. Aside from that, nothing but great speed, great battery life and all of the good cherry picks

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
Anyone else get this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1338839564193.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1338839564193.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts