Game performace

Search This thread

nARDOs

Apr 2, 2013
I see a lot of comments about how good p6 is.
No doubt its a good looking phone. well built.
Software performace is also good if u get latest update. Quick, smooth.
Sound quality is top notch.

On B118 cn performance is even better have i heard (i haven t try B118 ROM yet)

But i m a little disappointed with game performance. I m on B125, custom ROM.
I played FIFA14 and NFS on p6 and after only few minutes of playtime the phone is getting laggy.

So is this phone that good ?

haydeezz

Dec 1, 2013

I played FIFA14 and NFS on p6 and after only few minutes of playtime the phone is getting laggy.

so .. a phone is good by the way how games works on it ? not sure about that.. but have u ever try "psp vita" ? :) ohh sorry my bad.. u guys need a best design best quality on top games a super computer with a super photocam a super gameing console.. and what else in a PHONE ? and a phone with a preaty low price.. 250 euro ? hmm so i guess yess is this phone that good,, i`m preaty sure many of u can`t wait to get xbox one emulator in phones.. :) by the way till now i got no problems with games.. none.. and.. downloading 1Gb for a game? wtf i got a phone not a game console

nARDOs

Apr 2, 2013
so .. a phone is good by the way how games works on it ? not sure about that.. but have u ever try "psp vita" ? :) ohh sorry my bad.. u guys need a best design best quality on top games a super computer with a super photocam a super gameing console.. and what else in a PHONE ? and a phone with a preaty low price.. 250 euro ? hmm so i guess yess is this phone that good,, i`m preaty sure many of u can`t wait to get xbox one emulator in phones.. :) by the way till now i got no problems with games.. none.. and.. downloading 1Gb for a game? wtf i got a phone not a game console

So are u an p6 owner ?

kabirjedi

Nov 23, 2010
Budapest

Hi!
P6 phone performance:Very good 5/4
Game performance:poor 5/2.Maybe 4.4(Kit-kat help)

haydeezz

Dec 1, 2013

i don`t know never downladez games higher then 300 MB.. but all i download was working with no problem..

anyway i saw on youtube someone viewd some games playing.. even this fifa2014..

and the way i saw.. there is no problem.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH8LskTQQWA

nARDOs

Apr 2, 2013
Last edited:

engid87

Jan 13, 2012
so I understand that the P6 isn't made for heavy gaming (at least for now), and find it pretty normal seen the reduced thickness. I mean, you can't have everything, right?

but what about lighter games like ruzzle, or candy crush, angry birds or similar? can it run them smoothly?

haydeezz

Dec 1, 2013
so I understand that the P6 isn't made for heavy gaming (at least for now), and find it pretty normal seen the reduced thickness. I mean, you can't have everything, right?

but what about lighter games like ruzzle, or candy crush, angry birds or similar? can it run them smoothly?

i downloaded a lot of games with max.300-400 MB size and works perfectly with no problem.. for example a game that looks like a good graphic game and i played 100% workerd wonderful was "dead trigger2" but candy crash i have it too.. noo problem.. actualy what i love playing is Chicken Invaders ..

warea

Dec 1, 2007

The gaming problem is actually random/inconsistent and not specific to heavy games. There are heavy games that work very well on p6, but on other hand there are those that don't. So its a luck. Part of the problem i think is the heat the processor makes that then automatically powers down to reduce heat, while other problem is that the GPU is not widely used and hence the game developers didn't optimize games for this. This optimization problem can happen even if you had the top range phone. On the firmware development side, we have seen the latest b118cn was said to have better game performance, so we will be seeing such gradual improved performance to some extent.

On the whole though, if someone plays heavy games whole day on their device, then P6 is not the phone for them, not just with processor, but also the battery. They should wait for p6s that has fixed the heat problem and used a game optimized gpu.

nARDOs

Apr 2, 2013

I think all those games u stated run very well.There is also some random heavy games that work fine on p6 like MC4 or Real racing 3

Last edited:

skyp6user

Dec 24, 2013
i guess it all comes down to your preferences or the reason why you have this phone.
I bought my p6 because of its design, cheap price. I mainly use this for browsing and emails. Therefore Im really satisfied with what I got.

I agree that game performance of P6 is not good. But still I am not disapointed at all. :)

haydeezz

Dec 1, 2013
i guess it all comes down to your preferences or the reason why you have this phone.
I bought my p6 because of its design, cheap price. I mainly use this for browsing and emails. Therefore Im really satisfied with what I got.

I agree that game performance of P6 is not good. But still I am not disapointed at all. :)

can u tell me what means "not good" ?? and what means good and what means verry good"? what games u have on ur phone and u can`t play ?? i download many games from market annd till now i got none who not working on this phone.. i bet 80%+ of market games works perfectly.. ! so at such a high rate of works perfectly,,, u guys say "this phone is not good for games"? orrr.. u just look" let`s see what are best and strongest game posible made for andorid.. . well we have bla1 bla 2 and bla 3.. " well seems thos games not working good on p6.. means this phone is not good for games? or how u optain this idea of not good for games ? cose till now from my experience i find it verry good. can u guys be more specific ? give me a list of 5 games that u try open with this phone and faild.. cose is too much for this phone..

nARDOs

Apr 2, 2013
can u tell me what means "not good" ?? and what means good and what means verry good"? what games u have on ur phone and u can`t play ?? i download many games from market annd till now i got none who not working on this phone.. i bet 80%+ of market games works perfectly.. ! so at such a high rate of works perfectly,,, u guys say "this phone is not good for games"? orrr.. u just look" let`s see what are best and strongest game posible made for andorid.. . well we have bla1 bla 2 and bla 3.. " well seems thos games not working good on p6.. means this phone is not good for games? or how u optain this idea of not good for games ? cose till now from my experience i find it verry good. can u guys be more specific ? give me a list of 5 games that u try open with this phone and faild.. cose is too much for this phone..

Hahaha! calm down mate.
There is no need to be upset.
It s not ur fault if p6 doesn t perform on some games.
p6 is not obviously the ultimate game device. Anyway its a nice well built phone.

But i think this phone has yet room for improvement.
well 1,5 quad core with 2 RAM should be good enough for some heavy games.

skyp6user

Dec 24, 2013

Maybe the right word should be NOT OPTIMIZED for SOME games. Just like what other people is saying. Some experience lags, some dont. On your case, you are lucky for having a high rate of games working Perfectly. On my case, its not. I had experience lags playing hungry shark and Deer Hunter. Just like what you said, its your experience, its different from mine.

and again, overall, this is a really solid phone.

haydeezz

Dec 1, 2013
Hahaha! calm down mate.
There is no need to be upset.
It s not ur fault if p6 doesn t perform on some games.
p6 is not obviously the ultimate game device. Anyway its a nice well built phone.

But i think this phone has yet room for improvement.
well 1,5 quad core with 2 RAM should be good enough for some heavy games.

:)) realy i`m not upset.. just want to know what people try and not worked. cose till now what i try was working.. and where u guys searching games.. how people get the idea "it isnot good" i wana test that too.. :) it is jut more qurious..:D