[Q] Icon - Please identify

Search This thread

smaisonville

Sep 10, 2011
I don't know what this icon is left of the 4G. It appears to be two arrows, one green one red with a slash going through the arrows.

I checked the manual and did some searches and could not find anything. I noticed it today for the first time. I have had my Note 3 since first release and have never seen this icon. I have checked settings like NFC have no idea what this icon is.

I am rooted and using Wanam Exposed and XBlast.

Sent from my rooted Note 3 (N900T) using XDA Premium

Attachments

• 1389376380265.jpg
    1389376380265.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3,263

corwest

Apr 1, 2009
Seattle
I don't know what this icon is left of the 4G. It appears to be two arrows, one green one red with a slash going through the arrows.

I checked the manual and did some searches and could not find anything. I noticed it today for the first time. I have had my Note 3 since first release and have never seen this icon. I have checked settings like NFC have no idea what this icon is.

Looks like some sort of data transfer method is off.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: smaisonville

smaisonville

Sep 10, 2011
Not sure what that is, but my phone had it once. I rebooted it and it went away on its own.

I reboot and it goes away for a few minutes and then comes on.

Do run Wanam Exposed?

I suspect it is something in there. If I remove or restore and older version the features.xml in the CSC folder it doesn't not show but I loose Wifi calling.

Please let me know if you Wanam.
Thanks

smaisonville

Sep 10, 2011
Curious and curiouser. I frozen all my user apps, the Icon persisted. I did a a factory reset, without loading any apps it still appears. It pops up a minute or two after boot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Something you have installed

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

Looks like some sort of data transfer method is off.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Not sure what that is, but my phone had it once. I rebooted it and it went away on its own.