Cannot Connect Gear Manager

Search This thread

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Why do I keep getting this message whenever I open up Gear Manager? The Gear is connected via Bluetooth and paired fine. I even installed about 2 apps. I have tried rebooting both the gear and my phone and it worked once but started doing it a few minutes later. It has taken me 4 hours just to get the gear paired with my Note 2 on Nebula
2.3....but I keep seeing thus message. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

gydy2azu.jpg

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
Can anyone help? I even upgraded to Tizen NE9 & I keep getting this message! I was able to get the Android version working by force closing the Gear 1 Plugin every time I got the message. But I cannot even pair the gear with Tizen. Does anyone else keep getting this message?

dabenaute

Dec 31, 2011
Quelque part par là
Can anyone help? I even upgraded to Tizen NE9 & I keep getting this message! I was able to get the Android version working by force closing the Gear 1 Plugin every time I got the message. But I cannot even pair the gear with Tizen. Does anyone else keep getting this message?
hi,which is your gear manager version?The latest is "2.1.14062401" perhaps you have to update yours...

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
I finally got it to work but I had to flash the Poland NE9 firmware. It was the only one that would connect to Gear Manager. I had tried several versions of Gear Manager including the most recent from the Samsung Store. I am afraid to update to NF1 because of all the issues I had

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010
im running NF1 coming from XEO-NE9 ;)

That is the Poland version correct? If I update I will have to reset everything backup....after all I went through to get it working I am worried about updating. What are the changes in the update? I had read that battery life was better on NE9....but it was mixed opinions...

dabenaute

Dec 31, 2011
Quelque part par là
That is the Poland version correct? If I update I will have to reset everything backup....after all I went through to get it working I am worried about updating. What are the changes in the update? I had read that battery life was better on NE9....but it was mixed opinions...
yep!(Poland), better battery life right(3 days using) you can change font, good wallpapers...