Best rom to use on Z1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

.K'

Jan 31, 2013
I think it's personal preference.

First you should ask yourself if you want to have a Stock ROM or a ASOP based ROM (like CM or ParanoidAndroid).
I personally prefer ASOP based ROMs. At the moment I use PA but I think about switching back to CyanogenMod because for me it's a bit more smooth.

But as I said thats just my personal opinion and you should test around a bit and find a ROM that fits best for you.

ast9011

Aug 13, 2012
Nagpore, Pune
I think it's personal preference.

First you should ask yourself if you want to have a Stock ROM or a ASOP based ROM (like CM or ParanoidAndroid).
I personally prefer ASOP based ROMs. At the moment I use PA but I think about switching back to CyanogenMod because for me it's a bit more smooth.

But as I said thats just my personal opinion and you should test around a bit and find a ROM that fits best for you.

How about omni rom or resurrection remix?

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Free mobile app

.K'

Jan 31, 2013
Actually I think it's too much of a mishmash. Those ROMs are Cherrypicking from every Source (CM / AOSP or PA/AOSPA) and sometimes the features aren't optimized to work together. So I personally don't use this kind of ROMs.

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
As mentioned best ROM / Kernel threads are not allowed on XDA. The question is subjective. Best advice is to head over to the development section, try some out and see which "best" suits your needs.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.