[ROM]Based_WM6.5.3_&_SPB Shell_WWE & RUS Update_06.04.2011_build_29017_original XIP

Search This thread

skw

Aug 5, 2009
Bucharest
Added Russian version: Toshiba_Free_Pad (full work), Easy Keyboard, PhonEx Dialer, SRS WOW HD, Java, AlReader2, Core Player, HTC Calc, Resco Explorer

HI, Can you put all this software in the englash version, i can instal fingerkey, after phone restart the dysplay is blanck, neaad a hard clean is ok bat... all soft is cleaning.... is verry fast rom i convert to 5007.0000.0321 radio worck PERFECT

sorry for my englase

Last edited:

Scougar

May 22, 2010
USA
Have downloaded this [ENG] rom to try out and will try it later, and give feedback :) (I'm used to SPB so I will prob be able to give a reasonable report :) )

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Hi Feropont,

Is this the 'full XIP' custom ROM you had mentioned about - that will solve all the issues with 'bad flash' and corrupt sectors in NAND? I read it somewhere in the threads that you were going to attempt to have the first custom ROM with full original XIP.

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
@feropont many thanks
icon14.gif
for this NEW and open ROM- you are really our ALEXEY the GREAT :cool::cool::cool:

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Updated My ROM... ROM_TG01_29017_Shell_WWE & ROM_TG01_29017_Shell_RUS
Full description in the first post

Added a Russian version of the ROM!

On that note, let you say goodbye, tomorrow is my TG01 to be sold, in connection with the acquisition HD7. I enjoyed working with the community TG01, I hope that my efforts were not in vain, and I left my small contribution to the development TG01. It is a pity, but life goes on;)
Thanks.
Enjoy:)

Hi Feropont,

It's such a shame you had to leave TG01 community. Although it's a nice little community, it's full of enthusiasm. Both in users and developers. To such an extent that users are now developing and giving a hand to mainstream developers too! Your contributions to TG01 have set up a new milestone. Thanks for introducing us to the awesome kitchen, new professional clones and all the efforts. Hopefully will see you soon in the smartphone world if not in TG01 community! :)

Good luck

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
It's a real shame you have to leave our forum Feropont, you contributed ALOT to us! if it werent for your new kitchen, we'd be living with 70-80mb RAM. Thanks soo much for all you have done, good luck with the future Feropont! Hope you can still visit here every now and again ;)

Reactions: Scougar

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Hi Feropont,

It's such a shame you had to leave TG01 community. Although it's a nice little community, it's full of enthusiasm. Both in users and developers. To such an extent that users are now developing and giving a hand to mainstream developers too! Your contributions to TG01 have set up a new milestone. Thanks for introducing us to the awesome kitchen, new professional clones and all the efforts. Hopefully will see you soon in the smartphone world if not in TG01 community! :)

Good luck

AND from me also- really thanx for all, my friend!

Scougar

May 22, 2010
USA
Thank you for everything, you have made a real good contribution. Thank you and have fun with your new gadget!! :)

feropont

Feb 24, 2010
Thanks friends for the good wishes. Sure I'll see you on the forum, and topic TG01 too. I have no TG01, but the head with a brain on my shoulders remained:D
Thanks

Scougar

May 22, 2010
USA
Hi feropont,

not sure if this is your rom, but everytime I go to use the GPS in google maps it crashes out (I haven't tried another GPS application yet).

I'm letting windows manage the GPS settings as normal.

Also.. MMS messages don't seem to be working :-( I believe I've set up MMS correctly btw.... (but I could be wrong).

If it matter's, I'm in the U.K.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Hi feropont,

not sure if this is your rom, but everytime I go to use the GPS in google maps it crashes out (I haven't tried another GPS application yet).

I'm letting windows manage the GPS settings as normal.

Also.. MMS messages don't seem to be working :-( I believe I've set up MMS correctly btw.... (but I could be wrong).

If it matter's, I'm in the U.K.

I think it is more of a Radio problem. Find out which radio is the best for you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scougar

Scougar

May 22, 2010
USA
OK, cool. If I am gonna change radio's then I'll put the original ROM back on again and grab my contacts in pim backup (As suggested to me), before doing it all again lol.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
OK, cool. If I am gonna change radio's then I'll put the original ROM back on again and grab my contacts in pim backup (As suggested to me), before doing it all again lol.
yeh, radio 000.331 is very good for calls , the audio quality is execellent. But the GPS drivers are rubbish!
i think radio 000.1600 is meant to be good for gps... i havent used gps before though!

skw

Aug 5, 2009
Bucharest
SPB by feropont litle TUNNING... my phone

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    ScreenShot1.Jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 50
  • ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    ScreenShot2.Jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 47
  • ScreenShot5.Jpeg
    ScreenShot5.Jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 44
  • ScreenShot4.Jpeg
    ScreenShot4.Jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 44

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]Based_WM6.5.3_&_SPB Shell_WWE & RUS Update_06.04.2011_build_29017_original XIP

The new ROM based WM_6.5.3 29017. AKU 5.3.12+SPB Mobile Shell"

Completed a lot of work to optimize free RAM and free ROM

Hi!
    Provides users XDA my ROM.

Current version
    ROM_TG01_29017_Shell_WWE
    &
    ROM_TG01_29017_Shell_RUS

Date: 06 April 2011
    Version Radio: 5005.1600.05
    Build version: WM 6.5.3 5.2.29017.5312 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 6211 (26 January 2011 г. 9:44:01)
    Free RAM: ~ 100 mb
    Free ROM: ~ 302 mb
    PP 10mb
    Changes:
    Added WWE: Toshiba_Free_Pad (full work), Toshiba_Keyboard
    Added Russian version: Toshiba_Free_Pad (full work), Easy Keyboard, PhonEx Dialer, SRS WOW HD, Java, AlReader2, Core Player, HTC Calc, Resco Explorer.
    Fully preserve the original XIP.bin and partition structure original Malaysia ROM.
    For all chefs: The WWE ROM is completely free and unprotected! Allows you to completely rebuild to make new ROM.
    Screenshot HERE

Download_WWE

Download_RUS
    Thanks.

OLD version
    ROM_TG01_29009_Shell_WWE
    Date: 10 March 2011
    Build version: WM 6.5.3 5.2.29009.5310 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 6208.

Free RAM: ~ 107 mb
    Free ROM: ~ 317 mb
    Changes:
    Added: Toshiba_Free_Pad (full work), Toshiba_Keyboard

Download:
    Thanks.

OLD version
    ROM_TG01_Shell_23152_WWE
    Date: 25 February 2011
    Build version: WM 6.5.3 5.2.23152.5312 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4175 (23 november 2010 г. 14:29:41)

Detailed description:
    Free RAM: ~ 110.5 mb
    Free ROM: ~ 315.5 mb

Remove ROM: Autoupadate,DRM,Enterprise,FWUPDATE-replaced by the package mini,IPSECVPN,Livesearch,SampleMusic,SqlCeMobile,SQM-replaced by the package mini,VoIP,WelcomeCenter,WindowsLive,WMWidgets, turn off unnecessary services, standard keyboard MS, standard task manager MS, 3D Toshiba Menu, keyboard Toshiba, OEM cleared of debris operators and soft TG01.

Added ROM: SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5, Arcsoft MMS 5_2_8_45_WVGA, library HTC SensorSDK to support the games, ShakeAndSave, Jblend Java, keyboard Vito Zoom, WOW HD, GPS Driver to Comm Port, X2 Xperia TaskManager 6.5.3 (tap on the clock).

Fully preserved WM Start Menu, WM Lockscreen, Toshi AutoKey Loock

Hard reset is required after installation!

Special thanks to:
    1. Barin for perfect rom-building tool and a lot of friendly advices
    2. Cedesmith for cool TGtool program
    3. Alexx~ & AndrewSh for friendly support

Sorry my bad English.
    Thanks.

Download:

Please keep the feedback.
    I'm have laid out the screenshots with a clean 6.5.3, fully preserved WM Start Menu and WM lock
    I'm think tomorrow will be ready to release the unprotected ROM to rebuild cook the other chefs)))
    Thanks, patience of friends:)
    That's a master stroke mate!!

I thought my ROM with 105MB free and CLEAN was perfect, but you have just started a new trend! :D

I bet, a clean ROM will give even more RAM! :D - wish I could work on cleaning and cooking that :(

WELL DONE!

First miro was making me feel bad enough for not having a working TG01 and now you with this AWESOME combination of 110 MB free RAM!! whoa!! How I wish Orange fixed my TG01!! GRRR...

Will be interesting to see if more efforts can bring more free RAM and then a SENSE ROM on it ;) will work smoooooth :D

Congratulations for this huge ROM and RAM!

However, a very quick question:
    Are there any CLEAN ROMs with this sort of ROM, RAM, Build floating around for 6.5 or 6.5.x ?? - If not, is there a possibility to see this?
    That's a master stroke mate!!

I thought my ROM with 105MB free and CLEAN was perfect, but you have just started a new trend! :D

I bet, a clean ROM will give even more RAM! :D - wish I could work on cleaning and cooking that :(

WELL DONE!

First miro was making me feel bad enough for not having a working TG01 and now you with this AWESOME combination of 110 MB free RAM!! whoa!! How I wish Orange fixed my TG01!! GRRR...

Will be interesting to see if more efforts can bring more free RAM and then a SENSE ROM on it ;) will work smoooooth :D

Congratulations for this huge ROM and RAM!

However, a very quick question:
    Are there any CLEAN ROMs with this sort of ROM, RAM, Build floating around for 6.5 or 6.5.x ?? - If not, is there a possibility to see this?
    I'm will try soon to release a test all their roms on 6.5 and 6.5.3 including empty ones.
    I'm can say that on a clean ROM 6.5 RAM:~127 mb and ROM:~350mb:)
    removed from ROM. Use PIM Backup, a much better solution.

I'm restore namely PIM Backup, much easier:)