[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][3-22-12][WIP] ics-deck-evo [pre-beta7]

Search This thread

xdp

Nov 30, 2010
The camera app works well for me on pb9, even with multiple consecutive pictures. However, when I use it from the Schwab Mobile app to deposit a check, the first picture works fine, then when I attempt to take the second picture it FCs Schwab and then the the entire launcher goes crazy, constantly flashing and not showing icons. Have to reboot at that point.

JM-PDA

Nov 11, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Camera Bug

I just played around a little more with the Camera.
As others have said, if you go in and shoot your pics, then get out it works.
That worked for me.
Just don't let it sit or sleep. . . which seems to cause the entire phone to go crazy and loop on a black screen.

Lurchy24

Dec 14, 2007
1 Ring to Voicemail?

I've been using Decks ICS alpha roms since he first released them. They are definitely enabling me to hold on to this phone for a extra months.

One problem I've had with P8, P9, and P10 is that my phone will ring once and by the time I try to answer, it goes to voicemail. According to the people that call me, it rings on their end 5 or 6 times. I've done a full wipe, reflashed, everything. Can seem to resolve it. Has this happened to anyone else?

te45a

Jun 27, 2011
Beckley
I've been using Decks ICS alpha roms since he first released them. They are definitely enabling me to hold on to this phone for a extra months.

One problem I've had with P8, P9, and P10 is that my phone will ring once and by the time I try to answer, it goes to voicemail. According to the people that call me, it rings on their end 5 or 6 times. I've done a full wipe, reflashed, everything. Can seem to resolve it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Pb10?

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using XDA

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro

I just had y friend Call me and test it my phone is getting calls fine ...

I don't suspect mirroring in this version of the ROM. I have no idea if it will ever. From what I can gather, the HDMwIn people don't appear very interested into working on the app to work with ICS. Athough, since it's open source, the code is there for someone else to tweak; I lack such skills.

Weird, I try DLing PB9 form my PC, but got the invalid key error in Chrome; this was for PB9, 8, and 7. Yet, I could get it from Firefox. I can't ever get it down load from my phone.

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I don't suspect mirroring in this version of the ROM. I have no idea if it will ever. From what I can gather, the HDMwIn people don't appear very interested into working on the app to work with ICS. Athough, since it's open source, the code is there for someone else to tweak; I lack such skills.

Weird, I try DLing PB9 form my PC, but got the invalid key error in Chrome; this was for PB9, 8, and 7. Yet, I could get it from Firefox. I can't ever get it down load from my phone.
Last night. Had trouble from my phone but my computer and tab dl just fine not sure why..

There's the direct do link I can load it on file share
http://d-h.st/flE

te45a

Jun 27, 2011
Beckley
OK guys I think I found a bug, if I open search app and tap on top left where you can choose what is actually included in search and than tap I search box I get a reboot every time, just did it 4 times in a row, is it just me or does it happen to anyone else?

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i will update this post when the time comes. for now, feel free to run any of my test builds located here:
    http://dev-host.org/users/deck/609/ics-evo
    pb7 - fixed camera preview.

enjoy,
    -deck
    Sounds good! Hardware acceleration?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

yessir!

-deck
    holy mother of god please get 4g on this already! everything seems legit but that.
    *sigh*

Here's the thing. Our legacy device is not even supposed to be running ICS. ICS does NOT come with WiMax built into the framework, thus it will take someone building it from the ground up to ever be integrated. At this point, we're still in the ALPHA stages (i.e. getting everything that's supposed to work on ICS working on our device), so we're definitely not there yet. We don't even have the front camera or video working yet, nor the ICS-stock facial recognition lockscreen. Why don't we focus on getting the base running smoothly before we worry about adding things that weren't there in the first place?

Perhaps you're thinking to yourself, but the EVO 4G is a 4G device, so it's a feature that's supposed to exist on the device! That may be true, but if you're running this, you're not running the ROM your device came with, which I'm certain does have working WiMax. So, to sum up, don't expect this ROM to ever have 4G. If you can't live with that, then you'll have to move along. And if it ever DOES have WiMax, I'm sure you'll see it on the front page and then you can come back and join us.
    Thread cleaned.

Cut the crap......
    One warning, that is all.....
    This is my first post since i became a memeber here back in 2008. Everyone needs to grow some balls and man up lol no more immature sh*t :D