[Galaxy S3] - Apps, Wallpapers, Media, Widgets, Font, Launcher

Search This thread

alirulzz

Sep 2, 2011
i cant seem to install the fonts apk to my rom.. i installed the apk.. put the apk file in system/fonts/ but nothign works.. any help would be really appreciated.. thanks

cepsbow

Feb 3, 2012
PSL
Why are you using the ! Lose the period?
I read it and I read it with you yelling :/

transmitted from the Dark Obelisk

Whereas a single ! indicates strong emotion, !!! indicates a heightened volume. You should read the single ! as an emphasized statement with a stronger emotion attached.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
Hey I am having a MOD Boot Animation of the S3 (it's not the Samsung logo boot animation, it's like the S2 boot animation but shows S3) but it is for the 320*480 screen. How to change it to 480*800 screen like the S2?

Thanks a lot!

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
Can u share 320x480 version?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

Why, I can't work with our 480*800 screen!

It's not the real one, just the MOD one, I'm asking just for personal use since I'm not sure people will like it!

It looks like the S2, but shows S3, like this:

Picture: http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9527/160st.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2199/126hk.jpg
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9346/125wh.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/808/137ew.jpg

If you still want it, PM me!

Solkamman

May 5, 2011
Sorry guys, noob coming through: how do you get the font .apk installed on CM9 (if at all possible)?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

Phalanx7621

Jul 17, 2011
Delaware
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 5a
Sorry guys, noob coming through: how do you get the font .apk installed on CM9 (if at all possible)?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

While we're talking about fixing random problems in roms in the apps/themes section i figured id ask, why does my screen turn dark when i push the power button? Then when i touch the power button again it turns back on! Its nuts .

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

nst6563

Mar 15, 2011
anyone else have any problems installing the s-voice zip? I've downloaded it 3 times and have tried numerous times to flash but always get a (bad) error. I'm using ShiShirom and have tried NEAK 2.0.4, 2.0.5, as well as Siyah 3.3 and 3.4. Toggled script asserts and verification, wiped dalvik, and did a complete wipe...all result in the same error.

Is it worth pursuing and has anyone else run into the same?

Xander_25

Jan 4, 2012
Patience Hill
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
anyone else have any problems installing the s-voice zip? I've downloaded it 3 times and have tried numerous times to flash but always get a (bad) error. I'm using ShiShirom and have tried NEAK 2.0.4, 2.0.5, as well as Siyah 3.3 and 3.4. Toggled script asserts and verification, wiped dalvik, and did a complete wipe...all result in the same error.

Is it worth pursuing and has anyone else run into the same?

Working S-Voice (doesn't crash when you press 'More' -- only ROM for the i777 with this fix)

This is an excerpt from Shishir's OP; it's clearly stated that he has a working instance of S-Voice.. in fact, I have personally installed the rom, tested the app and it works. Why then, did you flash another instance of S-Voice? Did you read the OP? I suggest you do a full wipe, reflash this rom and go again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zips flash in recovery
    If you can't install the app normally, push to /system/app/.

Touchwiz UX Launcher

[App] S Voice
    [App] S Sugest
    [App] Wallpaper Chooser - Requires TW UX Launcher

[Widget] Accuweather - Requires Any TW Launcher
    [Widget] Analog Simple Clock

[Font] Rosemary

[Media] Ringtones, UI, Notifications, Alarms

[LWP] Deep Sea
    [LWP] Luminous Dots
    pYrpMs.png
    B8Ubas.png

Wallpapers
    0L5gAs.jpg
    LU9jes.jpg
    ix9w8s.jpg

HEIIRs.jpg
    Dt1iEs.jpg
    8dzOes.jpg
    Going to post everything that works from the GS3 on here.

Also got Swake partially working! :D
    Extracting all the icons today, going to take me a bit.
    Flashable zip is definitely easier. I'll get someone to close my thread.:)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
    I confirmed S-Voice does not require you to remove other voice applications (older Vlingo or Voice Search). But I can't get it to do anything for me, it always fails with a "Network Error. Please try again." I guess Samsung's servers aren't fully up and running yet. The app itself otherwise seems to work flawlessly. Oh, one option that doesn't work is mapping S-Voice to home key double tap (it's an option under settings). It'd probably would work if your ROM doesn't remove home button lag or if you added it back in.

Check a few threads and articles, it seems they stopped the service for none GS3 phones.
    Might be able to fix it with a build.prop change if you really want it.

Edit - Already a fix by the APK it seems.

You can hold search and get it to pop up if home button lag is removed.