[Q] htc one battery

Search This thread
Jan 15, 2014
Hello,
I own a 5 month old htc one m7. From past few days I have observed that the battery is draining unusually from 100%-85%.Today I observed that it came down to 88% from 100% in half an hour during which the phone was just in standby mode with no background apps running. Is this normal? Please suggest me what to do.

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
Hello,
I own a 5 month old htc one m7. From past few days I have observed that the battery is draining unusually from 100%-85%.Today I observed that it came down to 88% from 100% in half an hour during which the phone was just in standby mode with no background apps running. Is this normal? Please suggest me what to do.

it is normal you don't have to worry about it
and yes you can charge it while power off

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Hello,

is google location services on?? if it is, turn it off immediately. go 2 settings-apps-all. see all the background services running. close them all. My One is 3 months old, but doesn't drain so fast

Reactions: hoa1

IAmSixNine

Aug 24, 2010
Dallas
www.falkenmobile.com
To add to the good advice the other people have stated you can try to better calibrate the percentage of your device by letting it run completely down to the point where your phone shuts off. While its off plug it in. Keep it off while its charging. Once its green turn the phone back on, still keeping it plugged in. The indicator will go green to red for a short time. Once your at 100% then you can unplug and use your phone. By running it down to zero and leaving it off and fully charging it you essentially are calibrating the device.
Currently its off, and if it drops to 90% or so within minutes theres a good chance it could do the opposite when it gets so 5% or less. It might sit there for an hour or so because the calibration is off.

Reactions: abhishek_chennaka

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
To add to the good advice the other people have stated you can try to better calibrate the percentage of your device by letting it run completely down to the point where your phone shuts off. While its off plug it in. Keep it off while its charging. Once its green turn the phone back on, still keeping it plugged in. The indicator will go green to red for a short time. Once your at 100% then you can unplug and use your phone. By running it down to zero and leaving it off and fully charging it you essentially are calibrating the device.

yes
do this once or twice in a month

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Jan 15, 2014
Currently its off, and if it drops to 90% or so within minutes theres a good chance it could do the opposite when it gets so 5% or less. It might sit there for an hour or so because the calibration is off.
Thanks a lot man..it worked

muhammad.uzi1994

Aug 15, 2013

It didnt work for me :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

is google location services on?? if it is, turn it off immediately. go 2 settings-apps-all. see all the background services running. close them all. My One is 3 months old, but doesn't drain so fast