What are you guys paying?

Search This thread

Rob the plumber

Jul 28, 2010
Metro Detroit
I've got 3 lines, unlimited everything, one line has jump, the other two have the premium insurance. I think I'm paying about $20/month on my Note 3. My Bill varies a little month to month for some reason by a few bucks. I pay $240/month for the three lines.
I'm curious what others are paying. Thanks!

VannMannE39

Nov 21, 2012
Levittown
I have a single line with Jump program, premium insurance and unlimited everything for $109 a month. Just picked up this phone two days ago and love it!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

CalcProgrammer1

Oct 8, 2007
Kansas City
$30/month for 5GB high speed, unlimited 2G data, unlimited texts, and 100 minutes voice prepaid. It's the best deal out there for almost-exclusively-data users like me. I never even get close to 100 minutes and really don't text. Hangouts and email work well over the 5GB of data plus redditing, ROM downloading, etc. I've never gone over the 5GB limit either.

megapixle

Jul 3, 2008
1 line: $45/month for 1000 minutes (free nights/weekends/mobile to mobile), unlimited text, 4.5 gigabytes high-speed data, wifi hotspot.

This is on a small business value plan I started on a couple years ago.

Eric214

Oct 24, 2012
Philly
$70/mo for unlimited everything (including 4G LTE) $10/mo for insurance $29/mo for the Note 3 ($0 down) so $109/mo but once i sell my VZW S4 I'll be paying off the Note 3 in full. So $80/mo at that point.

trek7000

Jan 9, 2011
Ingleside, IL
$205/mo total for five lines. 3000 shared minutes, unlimited text, unlimited data on two lines, 5GB on the rest, $21/mo EIP plan for my Note 3.

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
$30/month for 5GB high speed, unlimited 2G data, unlimited texts, and 100 minutes voice prepaid. It's the best deal out there for almost-exclusively-data users like me. I never even get close to 100 minutes and really don't text. Hangouts and email work well over the 5GB of data plus redditing, ROM downloading, etc. I've never gone over the 5GB limit either.

Same as you sometimes the 50 dollar unlimited everything plan.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

Techngro

Dec 4, 2010
NYC

I had that plan up until a few weeks ago when I found out I got scammed and my Note 3 was blocked by T-Mobile. (sniff sniff)

Now I have the Straight Talk AT&T plan at about $50 per month for 2.5 GB of data. I don't even know how many minutes I have cause I never bothered to look.

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
I have 5 lines with unlimited talk & text. 4 of them have 2.5gb data and one has unlimited. 3 lines w/ JUMP! and 1 with PHP. Total bill after taxes and fees = $300.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

zmore

Apr 25, 2011
NYC
I had that plan up until a few weeks ago when I found out I got scammed and my Note 3 was blocked by T-Mobile. (sniff sniff)

Now I have the Straight Talk AT&T plan at about $50 per month for 2.5 GB of data. I don't even know how many minutes I have cause I never bothered to look.

You got scammed? You mean bought a too-cheap-to-be-true Note 3 that 'fell' off the back of a truck? >:)

$30/mo here. Almost too-cheap-to-be-true too. I worry about this plans future.

Techngro

Dec 4, 2010
NYC
You got scammed? You mean bought a too-cheap-to-be-true Note 3 that 'fell' off the back of a truck? >:)

$30/mo here. Almost too-cheap-to-be-true too. I worry about this plans future.

Yeah, the truck had a license plate labeled 'SWAPPA'. :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2605960

As for that plan, it's been around for a while (it was originally called the Walmart Plan when I signed up), I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon.

zmore

Apr 25, 2011
NYC
Yeah, the truck had a license plate labeled 'SWAPPA'. :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2605960

That's where I bought mine from too, for $690 in October. Hope you got it worked out.

As for that plan, it's been around for a while (it was originally called the Walmart Plan when I signed up), I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon.

Yeah, I switched to it about a year ago, when you could only get it via Walmart or online via self-signup (which was a slightly botched process). I'm just afraid that if too many "data hogs" hop on for cheap data that t-mobile's bean counters will remove or jackup the $30 plan, since there's no contract to stop 'em.

Techngro

Dec 4, 2010
NYC
That's where I bought mine from too, for $690 in October. Hope you got it worked out.

Yeah, I switched to it about a year ago, when you could only get it via Walmart or online via self-signup (which was a slightly botched process). I'm just afraid that if too many "data hogs" hop on for cheap data that t-mobile's bean counters will remove or jackup the $30 plan, since there's no contract to stop 'em.

A lot of my friends have been extremely reluctant to switch to the $30 plan. They just can't get over the low minutes. So I think we're (or rather you're) safe for now.

Fox.Hound

Dec 6, 2013
3 lines 122

ONE On Jump With EIP ONE A Basic Flip And The Last A Byod

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

ktetreault14

Feb 12, 2012
Largo
5 lines, 4 New Phones, 3 lines with Jump, 2 with PHP, and ALL normal data = 196 plus a Family Dollar Manager Discount on the lines;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
4 lines 3 HTC Ones and 1 Note 3

2 lines with base data, 2 lines with JUMP and 1 w/unlimited data and 1 w/2.5.

$260 w/company discount

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk