[Q] i have a problem in my canvas 2 phone( A110)

Search This thread

Saikrishna.dsk

Jun 1, 2014
i had rooted my phone using Sp flash tool...

after that when i tried to upgrade rom to 4.4.2 ....
in this process i had downloaded one rom , while installing i got a status 7 error... so i rebooted my phone ...after this failure process, the boot loader only loades and os could not (os crashed )

i connected it pc ,, us sp flash tools , i deleted flash memory and bootloader ( thinking that to get the defaULT os)..:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

unfortunately .... total is been deleted with boot loader ... i could not do any thing with that ,,

now it was unable to on ... when connected to pc .. i will just show some device is connected .. but unable to identify ... it wont display charging status also..

it is like a phone which comes from factory after bulting chips .... no os no boot loader ..

i had given in care also ... but they could not help me ...

i guess u know my problem ...... now i need some software to instal bootloader in to my divice.......

pls pls pls help me:crying::crying:

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi

in this process i had downloaded one rom , while installing i got a status 7 error... so i rebooted my phone ...after this failure process, the boot loader only loades and os could not (os crashed )

i connected it pc ,, us sp flash tools , i deleted flash memory and bootloader ( thinking that to get the defaULT os)..:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

unfortunately .... total is been deleted with boot loader ... i could not do any thing with that ,,

now it was unable to on ... when connected to pc .. i will just show some device is connected .. but unable to identify ... it wont display charging status also..

it is like a phone which comes from factory after bulting chips .... no os no boot loader ..

i guess u know my problem ...... now i need some software to instal bootloader in to my divice.......

How did you root your phone using SP flash? are you sure it was rooted?
And from where did you get the 4.4.2 Rom? There is no such rom
Are you crazy? can you atleast think before doing stuff.. you've probably messed up your phone and you dont even know what you've done
Flash stock V1 rom using SP flash.. and try booting it up
1st boot takes time

Apr 22, 2014
New Delhi
U messed up ur phone ...

Bootloader in Micromax Canvas 2 plus???? :/
This is canvas 2 plus A110q forum not A110
From where u got 4.4 kk rom... Without knowing much y u used sp tool.... Are u able to get into recovery??? Or u didnt flashed it??? Just rooted it...

Saikrishna.dsk

Jun 1, 2014
How did you root your phone using SP flash? are you sure it was rooted?
And from where did you get the 4.4.2 Rom? There is no such rom
Are you crazy? can you atleast think before doing stuff.. you've probably messed up your phone and you dont even know what you've done
Flash stock V1 rom using SP flash.. and try booting it up
1st boot takes time

yes ... i rooted it ,,

sorry its gapps rom/...

can u pls give me links for that rom

& if possible give me tutorials too

mansuri.shoaib39

Aug 28, 2011
mumbai

A110.jpg

Micromax A110 stock rom Download with sptool and driver .

go to download from source