[GUIDE] To INSTALL MIUI ROM IN HUAWEI HONOR 3C !!

Search This thread
HOW TO INSTALL MIUI ROM IN HUAWEI HONOR 3C !!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Click Below To See Some Amazing Pictures !!

the below is a method to flash MIUI into Huawei Honor 3C!!!,

WARNING! - you will have to Unlock the Bootloader for this ~!!!!!:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

i would like to thank a few devs -- @codelover for his remarkable guide of unlocking and flashing recovery in H30 U10 !! and also @Wonitor for porting MIUI to HONOR 3C !!!

Steps to Flash:

Ensure the phone is on JB 4.2.2. ( Any Version , for international it would be B115 or lower ) Bootloader must be unlocked!

Follow this Guide at your Own risk ( Warranty will be void once Unlocked!!)

PLEASE TAKE A FULL BACKUP USING SP FLASH TOOL READ BACK FEATURE!!!

1) Once you have Unlocked the Bootloader and then proceed to Flash TWRP !!

2) Now Please take a Full Backup in TWRP !!

3) Download this ROM from the MIUI Site

4) Place in root of Memory Card and proceed by wiping Cache , Data and Flash the ROM
Note : Boot.img will be replaced by this ROM ( for newbies :D )

5) Once Flashed Proceed to Reboot , Wait patiently for MIUI to boot up !!!

6) Reboot Again and Flash Gapps (from here )

Enjoy and dont forget to press Thanks !!!:D:D:good::good: ( Let me know if any Questions and do not Quote this OP !)

IMEI is no more an issue , Very Happy about that

Tips for Setting 2G Network!

1) Go to Settings --->(DEVICE) Stock Settings ----> First Chinese Option --->(Project MenuAct) ----- > Choose Option 5 Network Settings ---> Network Mode -----> You Can Choose 3G Preferred/3G/2G

2)Never Restore any of your Old backups !! from EMUI 2.3 or 2.0

3) If you wanna Root the Device , Please follow this Method (Root & Install SuperSU with TWRP)

4) Put in the Busy Box and keep rocking!! ( No more Camera Sounds, and put in all those Yummy Root Apps!!)

5) Go to Security App --> Permissions and Enable Root Permissions !

Below is the Review of Xiaomi MI 3 which has notably described most of MIUI features!!

:cool::fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

usmanilyas4u

Apr 11, 2012
I have followed the same procedure as described after installing TWRP, but phone niether show IMEI nor sim signal. When I tried to download theme from miui store, it says invalid imei. Then i followed the path Setting>stock setting> 1st chinese option .........; but after all my efforts i was unable to turn on my sims. Kindly tell me any any solution. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Daisy

To$i

Aug 8, 2014
Islamabad
Question...

Can I install MIUI Rom this way?

1) I don't root phone. I leave it as it is.
2) I do this "Backup your current ROM (Create ROM dump with SP FlashTool)" from codelover thread to back up my rom.
3) I unlock my bootloader using your this guide "Unlocking Bootloader (For International aka MY/TW set ONLY)" .
4) I download "H30-U10_LiveRecovery_TWRP.zip" and extract it to my computer.
5) Then I do this "Running Live Recovery: Use TWRP without flashing the recovery to device" .
5a) I create "Backup" using TWRP.
5b) I go on "Wipe" menu in "TWRP" and do factory reset one time.
5c) I come back on main menu of TWRP.
6) I click "Install" and navigate to my MIUI.zip and touch it to install.
7) After Miui.zip installation complete, I come back to main menu of "TWRP" then go in "Advance>File Manager>sdcard/dload and delete 'au_temp.cfg' ".
8) And at last I reboot and enjoy MIUI.

Is this correct? Plz reply soon..

Azeemkamal

Oct 6, 2010
Caller ID Mismatch

Good plan!

Sent from my H30-U10 using XDA Free mobile app

One big issue, after instralling MIUI, there is caller ID mismatch, If i saved cell no with +92XXXXXXXXX, Then it will not recognize it on caller ID, And if I save number by 0XXXXXXXXXX, it will not show ID on receiving SMS
Kindly provide any way to fix it

Second No motion controll :(

Third no signs of 2G or 3G over signal bars :(

One big issue, after instralling MIUI, there is caller ID mismatch, If i saved cell no with +92XXXXXXXXX, Then it will not recognize it on caller ID, And if I save number by 0XXXXXXXXXX, it will not show ID on receiving SMS
Kindly provide any way to fix it

Second No motion controll :(

Third no signs of 2G or 3G over signal bars :(
Sad , but thats all we can do as of now is crib , or ask Wonitor the MIUI Port Dev to work on it /

http://en.miui.com/space-uid-36304603.html

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HOW TO INSTALL MIUI ROM IN HUAWEI HONOR 3C !!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Click Below To See Some Amazing Pictures !!

the below is a method to flash MIUI into Huawei Honor 3C!!!,

WARNING! - you will have to Unlock the Bootloader for this ~!!!!!:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

i would like to thank a few devs -- @codelover for his remarkable guide of unlocking and flashing recovery in H30 U10 !! and also @Wonitor for porting MIUI to HONOR 3C !!!

Steps to Flash:

Ensure the phone is on JB 4.2.2. ( Any Version , for international it would be B115 or lower ) Bootloader must be unlocked!

Follow this Guide at your Own risk ( Warranty will be void once Unlocked!!)

PLEASE TAKE A FULL BACKUP USING SP FLASH TOOL READ BACK FEATURE!!!

1) Once you have Unlocked the Bootloader and then proceed to Flash TWRP !!

2) Now Please take a Full Backup in TWRP !!

3) Download this ROM from the MIUI Site

4) Place in root of Memory Card and proceed by wiping Cache , Data and Flash the ROM
    Note : Boot.img will be replaced by this ROM ( for newbies :D )

5) Once Flashed Proceed to Reboot , Wait patiently for MIUI to boot up !!!

6) Reboot Again and Flash Gapps (from here )

Enjoy and dont forget to press Thanks !!!:D:D:good::good: ( Let me know if any Questions and do not Quote this OP !)

IMEI is no more an issue , Very Happy about that

Tips for Setting 2G Network!

1) Go to Settings --->(DEVICE) Stock Settings ----> First Chinese Option --->(Project MenuAct) ----- > Choose Option 5 Network Settings ---> Network Mode -----> You Can Choose 3G Preferred/3G/2G

2)Never Restore any of your Old backups !! from EMUI 2.3 or 2.0

3) If you wanna Root the Device , Please follow this Method (Root & Install SuperSU with TWRP)

4) Put in the Busy Box and keep rocking!! ( No more Camera Sounds, and put in all those Yummy Root Apps!!)

5) Go to Security App --> Permissions and Enable Root Permissions !

Below is the Review of Xiaomi MI 3 which has notably described most of MIUI features!!

:cool::fingers-crossed:
    Cool project, good luck!
    I have followed the same procedure as described after installing TWRP, but phone niether show IMEI nor sim signal. When I tried to download theme from miui store, it says invalid imei. Then i followed the path Setting>stock setting> 1st chinese option .........; but after all my efforts i was unable to turn on my sims. Kindly tell me any any solution. Thank you