[Mod][Xposed] dubsmashed - dubsmash watermark removal

Search This thread

zxz0O0

Apr 18, 2011
logo.png

I really like the app dubsmash (if you haven't tried it yet, check it out here).
However, the app inserts a rather annoying and big watermark in the processed video. This Xposed module is there to remove the watermark.

Install it like any other Xposed module and activate it. Once it's activated (and you rebooted), the watermark should be removed in newly created videos. There is no UI for the module.

So try it out and post your feedback down below! You can also download it via Xposed directly.

Download: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.dosomder.dubsmashed

Last edited:

naj1399

Nov 1, 2011
still not working with version 1.0.8

thanks for the effort you spend on this module but for some reason it's not working
on the latest version of dubsmash. at least not for me. I'll probably downgrade to the previous version of the app for now :)

nir360

Aug 27, 2014
thanks for the effort you spend on this module but for some reason it's not working
on the latest version of dubsmash. at least not for me. I'll probably downgrade to the previous version of the app for now :)

it's working with the new version as well. make sure you activated it on xposed

Jonicraw

Sep 13, 2011
Chicago
Possible Help?

Is it possible you can provide the main source code to find this location and patch as there may be similarity between android and IOS with the app? I am trying to make a quick mod in the iPhone using Flex 2 and I have gotten as close as messing with the "DSWatchDubViewController" class and tinkering with the method for "addBrandingToVideo" but after setting to pass-through or null I keep getting either error on video compose or constant loading. Any advice would help as this new updated version may have changed the directory of the branding method. Thanks.

zxz0O0

Apr 18, 2011
Is it possible you can provide the main source code to find this location and patch as there may be similarity between android and IOS with the app? I am trying to make a quick mod in the iPhone using Flex 2 and I have gotten as close as messing with the "DSWatchDubViewController" class and tinkering with the method for "addBrandingToVideo" but after setting to pass-through or null I keep getting either error on video compose or constant loading. Any advice would help as this new updated version may have changed the directory of the branding method. Thanks.

You can find the source code on my github: https://github.com/dosomder/dubsmashed

amankumargoel

May 27, 2015
How come you people are using that app? That doesn't work on Rooted phones...
Are you all on stock ROM?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts