[S+ Kernel] - Rooted stock kernel for I9000XXJVU (2.3.6) - no mods, only root + SU

Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
Hello everyone,

Stock+ Team ($omator & Grooby) are proud to bring you the latest rooted kernels based on samsung stock kernels that you may find in ROM by Samsung.

Why should i use this kernel?
Our kernels are uber-minimal modification of stock kernel used only for rooting (no custom recovery is installed). So the kernel it's like stock just rooted, and there is small chance (or any chance) that it will be detected as modified by service center at the first look :)

Here's the latest rooted kernel for I9000XXJVU (2.3.6) (VP edition) which was just released !

*NEW* ROOTED! I9000XXJVU - Gingerbread (2.3.6) - CL: 851880 - B.Date: Tue Dec 29 KST 2011 - Download HERE!

Instructions:

1. Flash zImage.tar of choosen kernel using odin (you will find it in package)
2. enable usb debugging in settings->applications
3. while still connected and odin/kies is turned off, run RUNME.BAT (also in package)
4. Install latest Superuser.apk from market!
5. Profit!

Enjoy!

PS: Remember to join our service at http://samsung-updates.com/ or follow us on twitter at twitter.com/SamsungUpdates

"One stock+ Team to rule them all, One stock+ Team to root them, One stock+ Team to beat them all and in the happiness bind them" - Toolkien ;P

ngenhit

Sep 26, 2010
Grooby,

Can you please post new kernels under a single thread. It's cumbersome to look and read multiple posts for the stock+ kernels. Why are you making different posts for each kernel version? :mad:.

benveq

May 1, 2008
Great

I have been using your rooted kernel and I must say they are superb!! even service center couldnt understand what is going on :) thanks again!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Stock+ Team ($omator & Grooby) are proud to bring you the latest rooted kernels based on samsung stock kernels that you may find in ROM by Samsung.

Why should i use this kernel?
    Our kernels are uber-minimal modification of stock kernel used only for rooting (no custom recovery is installed). So the kernel it's like stock just rooted, and there is small chance (or any chance) that it will be detected as modified by service center at the first look :)

Here's the latest rooted kernel for I9000XXJVU (2.3.6) (VP edition) which was just released !

*NEW* ROOTED! I9000XXJVU - Gingerbread (2.3.6) - CL: 851880 - B.Date: Tue Dec 29 KST 2011 - Download HERE!

Instructions:

1. Flash zImage.tar of choosen kernel using odin (you will find it in package)
    2. enable usb debugging in settings->applications
    3. while still connected and odin/kies is turned off, run RUNME.BAT (also in package)
    4. Install latest Superuser.apk from market!
    5. Profit!

Enjoy!

PS: Remember to join our service at http://samsung-updates.com/ or follow us on twitter at twitter.com/SamsungUpdates

"One stock+ Team to rule them all, One stock+ Team to root them, One stock+ Team to beat them all and in the happiness bind them" - Toolkien ;P