[Q] Battery indicator stuck at 1% in unofficial CM11

Search This thread

parabol4

Oct 5, 2012
Since I cannot yet post in the development section, I'll hope to have some response here. Upon installing the unofficial CM11 mod in combination with pink kernel, I came across a stubborn bug: the battery indicator is invariably stuck at 1%.

A clean reflash (even /system format) did not help. I flashed back the stock ROM, wiped everything and reflashed the CM11 with no difference so far.

Has anybody got an explanation/bug fix? Thanks in advance..

peelie

Nov 8, 2010
Since I cannot yet post in the development section, I'll hope to have some response here. Upon installing the unofficial CM11 mod in combination with pink kernel, I came across a stubborn bug: the battery indicator is invariably stuck at 1%.

A clean reflash (even /system format) did not help. I flashed back the stock ROM, wiped everything and reflashed the CM11 with no difference so far.

i have this problem as well battery indicator stuck at 1percent. :(

tharas

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore

I had this same issue even in stock ROM... just let the battery drain completely til the phone switches off and then charge the phone and boot... it worked for me... :fingers-crossed:

npiper05

Aug 26, 2011
Detroit
I had this happen to me on stock as well the first day I owned the phone. Left it on the charger all night and on less than ten minutes of use the battery showed 1%. Charged back to full and haven't seen it again. I think server people have experienced this bug.

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nickchk

May 11, 2013
find the battery apps in apps setting then try clear the cache. once happen to my old s2's cm11.