Pictures in hangouts not working

Search This thread

dark_dude

Oct 18, 2012
Hangouts always used to work flawlessy. In the past days I am not able to sent pictures. There's only a retry button but it never works. I would be thankful for solutions.

Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hangouts always used to work flawlessy. In the past days I am not able to sent pictures. There's only a retry button but it never works. I would be thankful for solutions.

Many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

I'd double check the APN settings and if those are correct, then install another app that can send messages and test with that. If that doesn't work, then you might look in many of the texting apps as they will allow you to add your own APN as well to make sure it is Hangouts and not the settings giving you issues.

Last edited:

dark_dude

Oct 18, 2012
I'd double check the APN settings and if those are correct, then install another app that can send messages and test with that. If that doesn't work, then you might look in many of the texting apps as they will allow you to add your own APN as well to make sure it is Hangouts and not the settings giving you issues.

Thanks, other messenger work fine. And the apn is correct. I just added another Google account, and sending messages with pictures using this account in hangouts works. It seems to have something to do with my account.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Thanks, other messenger work fine. And the apn is correct. I just added another Google account, and sending messages with pictures using this account in hangouts works. It seems to have something to do with my account.

Hmm, that's an odd one. Maybe try changing the password on the 1st account so it will force you to sign back in. Maybe that'll be enough to jump start the MMS for that account again.

Reactions: dark_dude

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hmm, that's an odd one. Maybe try changing the password on the 1st account so it will force you to sign back in. Maybe that'll be enough to jump start the MMS for that account again.