HackitZ

Jul 19, 2009
North of the Border
www.hackitz.ca
Hi All I have just made a theme for Sense 3.5 and android 2.3.7

Nothing to radical, just Simply Blue

simple-blue-screenshot-1.png

simple-blue-screenshot-2.png

I just can't stand the green and have done my best to change most of it to blue.

The big difference with this version is I have been working on getting this to be a cwm instalable theme.

I'm looking for a few people to try this, know that it could cause you to be stuck in a bootloop, which means you may have to re install your rom.

The Themes apk"s came from VJRaider ROM's version 2.

I'm sure it would work in Rumraiders rom as well, but again I'm looking for some people to test my zip installer.

If you are interested here's the download full download Simple_Blue_V1.zip.
Simple Blue with out changed down animation Simple_Blue_V1.zip.
Simple Blue with out changed down animation and font Simple_Blue_V1.zip.
If you like mma and want some wallpapers here are some made by me.

Here's what I have changed

Browser.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue.

HTC_IME.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue.

HtcContacts.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue.

HtcDialer.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue.

Mms.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue.

Phone.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue.

Settings.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue.

SystemUI.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue, Plus changed some icons and the quick menu background.

com.htc.resources.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue, Plus changed some icons.

framework-res.apk - changed icons to blue and xml to blue, Plus changed some icons.

Fonts are from SE, ok I just fixed an issue I have always had with se fonts. If you have not used them before I'll explain. The small t only had a line on one side (to the right) it never looked good to me. well I just edited the font and added a small bar on the left side of the font as well. If you have not used se fonts before you wont notice anything.

Changed downanimation, plus added my UFC wallpaper.

I love feedback good or bad;)

Lets not forget to thank everyone...

vhjc - for letting me use his rom as a base
Pirateghost - For helping with providing a base for the zip, (if it has issue's it has nothing to do with him) /;-)
absolutzero1906 - For spending the time walking me through how to edit xml's and providing some links. check his work out here.
UOT Kitchen - For getting me started on theming....
And all the others that have answered my questions....

Last edited:

HackitZ

Jul 19, 2009
North of the Border
www.hackitz.ca
Does this works on Holiraider ROM it is the same base?

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using xda premium

I used VJRaiders rom as a base and his rom is based on Telstra RUU WWE 2.27.841.6

so your best bet would be to make sure Holiraider ROM is based on the same.

I would also make sure that there are no other tweaks in framework.res that might be lost.

An example would be, I was trying to use RumRaider as a base but had issue's getting the keyboard with arrows to work with RumRaiders rom as it still uses the original keyboard as a base.

So this would be a risk to try, unless re installing your rom is not a big deal.

If you do try my theme please let me know the outcome.

Hope this helps.

HackitZ

Jul 19, 2009
North of the Border
www.hackitz.ca
I keep getting error six in CWM while trying to flash. I'm on VJ. Downloaded twice. still not working.

Sorry for the late reply, I will look into the error and see if I can find some help on how to resolve it.

FYI, i have been busy with my web pages, learning android programing, life and of course my full time job...

I hate when work gets in the way of the fun stuff.....

1987dram

Oct 23, 2007
Enfield CT
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has tried this on [ROM][02/04/2012] HoliRaider V1.5a - Sense 3.5 I keep getting error 6

i should have said i am using the new v5.5.0.4 of CWM

Last edited:

HackitZ

Jul 19, 2009
North of the Border
www.hackitz.ca
Working to much at my real job and have not had the time to Finnish the new version. Keep getting sense force close issue's, works great if you use an alternative home replacement, but until i get the error's and fix the issue. i will not release. Maybe I will find some free time this weekend.

As far as what this will work on, I can only promise it to work with VJ's rom. I have fixed the error six with cwm and will update when I realse the new version for version 4.

Also yes you can just push the apk's with adb, just keep in mind that this is only for vj's version 3 rom.

wirelezzz

Jun 14, 2007
GTA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Working to much at my real job and have not had the time to Finnish the new version. Keep getting sense force close issue's, works great if you use an alternative home replacement, but until i get the error's and fix the issue. i will not release. Maybe I will find some free time this weekend.

As far as what this will work on, I can only promise it to work with VJ's rom. I have fixed the error six with cwm and will update when I realse the new version for version 4.

Also yes you can just push the apk's with adb, just keep in mind that this is only for vj's version 3 rom.

ok thanks i have v4 so i guess pushing adb is not gonna work, ill just wait , if it work on v4 id push them to the phone and over ride.

HackitZ

Jul 19, 2009
North of the Border
www.hackitz.ca
ok thanks i have v4 so i guess pushing adb is not gonna work, ill just wait , if it work on v4 id push them to the phone and over ride.

I'm still trying to figure out why sense force closes after i flash or push, if you want you can try? i don't use sense so it doesn't bother me, but i would like to fix it before i release it.

let me know and i'll pm you a link.