Screen Protectors - Collection Thread

Search This thread

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
Hello I think that one of the most difficult thing to find for this phone is a screen protector. There are plenty of them, but no-one seems really fine. Here's my experience that may help someone and we can help each other.

Brando: haven't even put it in the phone: too small

Screen protector with s-line cases : too small too

Cheap screen protector with proximity sensor holes (5x1.79€) : too small and quite bad quality

Xtremeguard : fine dimensions. Just put it on for now it seems a bad touch feeling and orange peel effect but.it's just in some points, so may disappear

Just an attempt save your money and mine with your help...

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011

DelBoy

Nov 29, 2009
.does it cover the whole screen and glass?

Sent from my wonderful One X ruined by the worst phone producer... h....t.....c.....

Nope.
It is short for about 4 mm, and on both sides 2 mm.

Tried few different protectors and none was for the whole screen. Dont know whats with manufactures and dimensions.
Maybe those ones for 7-8 pounds are for the whole screen, but its kinda expensive for one protector.

gl23leung

Apr 2, 2009
the reason why all of the protector are short is because one x screen are curved at the end. if the protector fit the entire glass, it will not stick. hence all of them are product slightly smaller. the only way to cover full screen is to use those wet-protector.

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
R: Screen Protectors - Collection Thread

the reason why all of the protector are short is because one x screen are curved at the end. if the protector fit the entire glass, it will not stick. hence all of them are product slightly smaller. the only way to cover full screen is to use those wet-protector.

Yeah but there are few of them, may you tell me of a wet one that doesn't feel rubberish and doesn't have orange peel effect .
I have an xtreme guard and it's very nice expect of the rubberish feel and a bit of orange peel effect

Inviato dal mio HTC One X con Tapatalk 2

fario78

Dec 25, 2012
Segorbe
Worth putting protection, you take away a lot of quality to the screen

Enviado desde mi HTC One X usando Tapatalk 2