[Q] In call Volume very low

Search This thread

massar100

Oct 9, 2008
Hello, does anyone know how to raise the in call volume. The slider is al the way up, but the sound is still very low.

I have tried others roms, but is still stays the same. Is there an mod or app, that can help ??

Please help me, I have tried everything (also made adjustments to the build.prop file , but that didn't help).....

Last edited:

Kaioh_shin

Dec 15, 2011
Hello, does anyone know how to raise the in call volume. The slider is al the way up, but the sound is still very low.

I have tried others roms, but is still stays the same. Is there an mod or app, that can help ??

Please help me, I have tried everything (also made adjustments to the build.prop file , but that didn't help).....

I also want this to happen

Omario-242

Feb 18, 2011
Munich
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I think it's a hardware failure because when I raise the volume all the way up my ear literally explodes ;)

I don't know exactly but maybe it depends on your network provider?

Sent from my LG Optimus 4X HD

Kaioh_shin

Dec 15, 2011
I think it's a hardware failure because when I raise the volume all the way up my ear literally explodes ;)

Yes, it may be a hardware defect or maybe the grate is dirty.

Still, how can we raise the volume?
I know there is one way thru the hidden menu, but not sure on the details.

Reactions: massar100

massar100

Oct 9, 2008
I think it's not a hardware failure, but maybe the grail is dirty i don't know, but still I hope that someone has a solution to crack the volume up... A booster app or something in the system files. Anyone ?

massar100

Oct 9, 2008
That is wierd. I m on stock 20b software but the app emty when I open it.... I can install the files but thats it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, it may be a hardware defect or maybe the grate is dirty.

Still, how can we raise the volume?
    I know there is one way thru the hidden menu, but not sure on the details.