[Q] Help me with my bricked Xperia mini pro

Search This thread

yoorax98

Feb 23, 2014
I need help.
Yesterday, my little brother pulled the battery of my Xperia Mini Pro (SK17a) while this was factory reset.
Right now, my phone is not been able to turn on. Just stays a long time after the SonyEricsson logo for a few hours. (sometimes fails to start, but only see the notification bar with the time. No menu or anything, everything is in black)

Try to flash it in a thousand ways and I realized I didn´t enter the recovery mode ( turning on pressing a combination of buttons ... I already tried about 13 or 14 with the physical and the tactile buttons next to the button to turn on the phone) but the only thing that I thought would serve not served. The only different answer is when I connect the usb cable to pc to flash it (by pressing the VOLUME- but is useless.

PS: Before I had already rooted and flashed the terminal correctly, but wanted to go back to reset. I've tried everything, but no response. Just not detected by my pc.

(Sorry for the english. This is not my language)

Greetings from Chile!!! ;D

Urosz

Feb 23, 2014
Belgrade
Fix with pc companion go update softwer then repair my phone and folow steps ;)

Sent from my ST15i using xda app-developers app

gvdev

Mar 25, 2014
bricked too

Hi,
I had the stock Ice Cream kernel .587 and installed the CWM to flash the Zelly Cream 6.0_Rejuvenated 12.03.14
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2155803&highlight=first+boot&page=329
ROM.

My xperia mini was rooted but the bootloader was locked.
The installation of the ROM looked ok but at the first boot it stacked for more than half hour one the SONY logo boot screen.
It doesn't turn off. I removed the battery, and turned it on but it stucks on the same SONY logo boot screen.
I think i can't use flashtool as the bootloader is locked... what can I do? Is there another tool to flash the official ROM or my buck up from CWM?

Hi,
I had the stock Ice Cream kernel .587 and installed the CWM to flash the Zelly Cream 6.0_Rejuvenated 12.03.14
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2155803&highlight=first+boot&page=329
ROM.

My xperia mini was rooted but the bootloader was locked.
The installation of the ROM looked ok but at the first boot it stacked for more than half hour one the SONY logo boot screen.
It doesn't turn off. I removed the battery, and turned it on but it stucks on the same SONY logo boot screen.
I think i can't use flashtool as the bootloader is locked... what can I do? Is there another tool to flash the official ROM or my buck up from CWM?

Did you wipe everything the dev told you to? You should be able to boot into android that way. If that fails, flashtool is your friend. Restoring a nandroid backup should do the trick.

gvdev

Mar 25, 2014

Did you wipe everything the dev told you to? You should be able to boot into android that way. If that fails, flashtool is your friend. Restoring a nandroid backup should do the trick.
No I didn't wipe anything... What does wipe mean ? Delete? From SD? From internal storage?
I cann't enter on the intrnal storage, my PC doesnot recognise my phone (it was being recognised before the flashing).

.... Ok I'll try flash tool (you mean the Sony's flashtool)?

Last edited:

mihahn

May 26, 2012
No I didn't wipe anything... What does wipe mean ? Delete? From SD? From internal storage?.... Ok I'll try flash tool.

Use flashtool to flash back the stock rom and it'll work again ;)

Yes, there are wipes to do in cwm like doing a factory reset / wiping cache / sometimes you have to wipe the system too. Read and follow the instructions in the rom thread and you should be fine :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.4

Reactions: gvdev

gvdev

Mar 25, 2014

Yes, there are wipes to do in cwm like doing a factory reset / wiping cache / sometimes you have to wipe the system too. Read and follow the instructions in the rom thread and you should be fine :)

Ok I managed to flash the stock ROM,
I'll try to reinstall the modded ROM how can I wipe everything that is needed?
Should the wipping be performed before ROM's installation or afterwards?
Thank you for your support!

mihahn

May 26, 2012
Ok I managed to flash the stock ROM,
I'll try to reinstall the modded ROM how can I wipe everything that is needed?
Should the wipping be performed before ROM's installation or afterwards?
Thank you for your support!

Wipe it in cwm before you install the rom. But all these instructions should be given in the rom thread, check it out ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No I didn't wipe anything... What does wipe mean ? Delete? From SD? From internal storage?.... Ok I'll try flash tool.