[Q] Whatsapp voice message problem

Search This thread

lincer556

Dec 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hello guys, not sure if this is happening to everyone, on my SK17i, with stock GB .62 rom Whatsapp seems to record audio TOO DISTORTED, my voice gets recorded to badly that people doesn't even hear what i'm speaking about... (Comes out VERY loud)
Sometimes i have to put my phone very far away from me, and not having ANY type or environment sound or gets distorted right away.

I don't believe it's a Hardware problem since Facebook audio works good, calls also works good, and in .587 ICS WA recorded on good quality...
If someone has this bug or knows how to fix it would be awesome...

Montanari

Jan 2, 2013
Hello guys, not sure if this is happening to everyone, on my SK17i, with stock GB .62 rom Whatsapp seems to record audio TOO DISTORTED, my voice gets recorded to badly that people doesn't even hear what i'm speaking about... (Comes out VERY loud)
Sometimes i have to put my phone very far away from me, and not having ANY type or environment sound or gets distorted right away.

I don't believe it's a Hardware problem since Facebook audio works good, calls also works good, and in .587 ICS WA recorded on good quality...
If someone has this bug or knows how to fix it would be awesome...

Could you solve this problem? I can't find anything on the internet.. =s

lincer556

Dec 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Could you solve this problem? I can't find anything on the internet.. =s

Nope, sent a ticket to WA Support, the only thing i've found is that on ICS the audio got recorded on .AAC, MONO, 22.05KHZ, while on GB rom the audio's are on .AMR, MONO, 16KHZ/14BITS, some friends cellphones record the audio on .M4A (AAC Codec), Stereo, 22.05KHZ, so basicly they did something that changed the AAC codec intro AMR records...