Online theme generator for Oxygen ROM

Search This thread

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
The short answer: Not with this theme generator.

Something more: I'm replacing Oxygen's battery percentages (and other) icons with these, generated from the script (In Oxygen 2.1.3 there is no alternative percentage while charging, that's why nothing is replaced in charging mode).

As I know, to enable transparency in pull-down menu you need to apply a hack (need to do some work with services.jar using smali and baksmali ). Maybe here is the same. I tried to replace the statusbar background with the transparent image, but it does not work. I got strange result with something like echo (for example if a clock is 14:53 and it changes to 14:54 the number 3 from the previous minute is still there, in the title bar, but a little bit faded.)... There is no problem to put none transparent image to replace the current one.

If someone have any suggestions, please, let me know.

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
Akrozia Theme generator for Oxygen now working with 2.1.5

Because of the changed battery percentage icon type, the new generator just changes the colors in the default green bar in the Oxygen battery icon. Now you have to choose two colors for that bar. Please, check these images below.

m.png

title.png

Reactions: vashishtuday

craftyguy

Jun 29, 2007
Oregon
Not working for me on 2.2... The status bar disappears completely.

How do I remove this once it's installed?

EDIT: Re-installing oxygen brought back the status bar! Any suggestions as to why your mod causes it to go away completely?

Last edited:

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
I'm sure it works with 2.2. It's not tested with 2.2.1. If this is the problem - tell me and I'll fix it. To remove the changes made from the theme, just re-flash the original ROM once again.

craftyguy

Jun 29, 2007
Oregon
I'm sure it works with 2.2. It's not tested with 2.2.1. If this is the problem - tell me and I'll fix it. To remove the changes made from the theme, just re-flash the original ROM once again.

yes this is on 2.2.1. is there some hard-coded version string that prevents this from working on newer oxygen versions without your intervention?

foobar_germany

Aug 23, 2011
I can't load the webpage to give the page a try. Sounds very good from the comments, but won't load on my laptop :( Tried Iceweasel 6 and latest Chrome on Debian Sid

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
I halted the server, but since there is interest, tomorrow I'll bring the project back to live.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Over the past few days I play with a bash script to generate icons for battery percentage. Today I did and php interface so that now it can be used by others.

After completing the required fields and click "Submit" you'll get a flashable zip file with your icons in it. Download and flash through recovery.

Everything is in early Alpha version

http://oxygen.akrozia.org

P.S.: I'm not familiar with php at all. I prefer linux command line scripting ;-) If somebody find any mistakes or have any suggestion, please, let me know.
    nice job, keep going !

reminds me first steps in UOT kitchen :)
    Psst,
    New features added. Now you can:

- choose whatever colors you want for:
    - battery icon
    - battery numbers
    - battery when charging
    - thunder symbol while charging
    - icons in the status bar (WiFi, coverage, etc.)
    - Power widget icons
    - now you can add custom text to drop-down menu holder. Choose text and shadow color.

screenshot_13.png
    Can you please, explain to me the principle of generating flashable zips, so I can finish the whole process.
    signing zips is in the forum somewhere, basicaly it looks like this:

java -Xmx999m -jar signapk.jar -w testkey.x509.pem testkey.pk8 unsigned.zip signed.zip

but signing zips is not required, because you allways can disable verification in recovery.
    Added ability to choose font type - bold or regular. More battery icons.