Momax 2700mah with stand

Search This thread

frnkly

Dec 17, 2009
Hobart
had mine for 2 weeks now and have cracks on usb connector corner and base of phone.
Have not removed case once its been on.
Apart from that its great and kick stand is great to.
I think it maybe due to these areas being thinner than original samsung case..
just a thought...:)

redzone321

Nov 24, 2009
just pulled off my "bumper" case and can see some small cracks forming already near usb , headphone and "antenna hole" .

all well ill just crazy glue them if they crack more.

elita

Sep 29, 2010
just got mine this morning! very excited :D
oh ya it has 45% pre-charged btw. charging now and will give you guys an update after few charge-recharge cycle.
I used to be very upset with the battery drain... with stock battery it only last 7-9hrs :(

drck

Jun 26, 2008
Just got mine in India from MobiMega. Ll post results once I use our properly.

Sent from my GT-I9000

drck

Jun 26, 2008
LasTing for almost 35-40 hours. In one week case developes a creak. Advised to order extra back cover. totally value for money. Lasting for 2 days.

Sent from my GT-I9000

ksirc

Feb 8, 2012
Sydney, NSW
I just got mine today. My one is already 67% charged.. Do I need to plug it in for 8hrs on first charge or just charge till it says 100%?

lerkin

Jan 4, 2011
msk
Use my battery for about 2-3 weeks. It's very good. BUT plastic quality is super, mega BAD. I never dropped down my phone, pulled the battery 4-5 times, but back case already have more that ten crackles, small part of plastic is going to fall down. Brr

keizero

Oct 4, 2010
Bekasi
Been using it for about a week and quite satisfied with it. With medium-heavy use (autosync on, games, heavy browsing) I usually get for like 8-10 hrs. Now I can get 16-24 hrs (18-24 hrs++ when I used Darky 10.4.2).

But I agree, it's very plasticky :D Oh yeah, I pick the white cover cos I like the zebra look on my phone :cool:

jago25_98

Jul 17, 2007
hmm...

this is smaller and cheaper than the $99 Mugen at £21,
but the plastic is poor quality
so I'll stick with a Mugen 1600 and stock cover
and swap batteries until I need to renew something...

The shame with many of these extended battery covers is that they leave a massive air space at the top... would have been better to fill it with battery don't you think?

I wonder if the EBB-U10 Samsung case can combine with a Mugen 1600...

update:
EBB-U10 only fits with the Mugen 1600 if you take the back plastic cover off as it's a little thick than stock battery. I think best option is the Yoobao beast

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have one warning to submit to the "momax ex power" users. The case is very fragile and is not resisting any impact.
    I've dropped my phone twice in the last week (bad luck, I know) and even if I've dropped it on the carpet, the battery cover has gathered few cracks in the less resistant structural points (one crack from the first drop and the other 2 from today's drop).
    The attached pictures should be self-explanatory about the location of the fragile points. I recommend to add as a precaution some epoxy resin in the respective points (where I've repaired the cracks) in order to add strength to the cover.

And one trick to keep the battery cover unscratched .... attach 2 small pieces of auto-adhesive black tape, the type for outdoor use (is a little thicker and the glue is water resistant) .. as you can see from the last pic, the cover is unscratched after quite some use (and I keep the phone naked on the desk).
    Has anyone got one of these: http://cgi.ebay.com/Momax-EXPower-B...597600?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item1e60f39f20

It looks pretty sweet, be interested to see how it performs.
    brief info on the amount of power in the battery with it's first charge.

when i got the battery, it had about 76% power in it, it took about an hour to full charge.

i had the phone on till now with wifi turned on, apart from about 4hours without wifi connected (wifi is still on at all time on the phone), its roughly about 28 hrs now and i still have 64% power left in my phone.

while wifi is on, it auto checks for email every 15minutes and with the little internet browsing.

update: 38hrs with 16% power left. (moderate use of internet browsing)

update approximate 40 hrs with 4% power left, before i charged the phone.
    Do you mind taking one with the free slip case it comes with? Thanks.

Sure .. here they are.
    BTW, the phone's weight with momax installed is 147grams.
    I'm trying to fulfill some whishes (at least I know I would like these photos before buying something) so, here we go :)