[Q] No OTA on rooted LG G Flex AT&T D-950

Search This thread

freterjd@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2012
North Las Vegas
I had rooted my phone shortly after I got in in February (AT&T G Flex) using ioroot. Works great. The phone OTA'd to D950n. Yesterday AT&T finally released KitKat for it. I tried to install it and get an error message (code says 0X1111004) and the phone reboots. After reboot, it says OTA can't be done because the phone is suspected of being rooted.

I uninstalled supersu using the options in it, rebooted, and tried again. same error message and no luck. I then did a factory reset and still no luck.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what I should do next?

freterjd@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2012
North Las Vegas
Thank you

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2720516

One if several spots, but quick version is lg flash back to go stock

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I have flashed to stock, download mode no longer says rooted. It is pulling down the OTA update, I think it will work.

I really appreciate all the work that everyone does on these forums and developing. I wish I knew more so that I could contribute back to the community. But I do hope all of the developers know that they are appreciated.

:good:

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Thank you. I have flashed to stock, download mode no longer says rooted. It is pulling down the OTA update, I think it will work.

I really appreciate all the work that everyone does on these forums and developing. I wish I knew more so that I could contribute back to the community. But I do hope all of the developers know that they are appreciated.

:good:

You can contribute. Read and learn then you can help people with their questions. That's how everyone here started out, even the super devs we have.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts