[ROM][WEH6.5][Build29128][GER][NK101MB] SKYNET ROM for Kaiser v3 (04.05.2013)

Search This thread

Wotan75

Jun 19, 2010
Kaisers rom

I have the rom still on the hard disk. Cyberdyne should agree to it, I upload it and post the link .....

Odin the 75er

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
That's what i wrote in one of those deleted german posts- there must be some people out there who still have this Version and try to help instead of those who do nothing but complain about the missing release of v2.0...
Hope Cyberdyne will agree.
(Though i really could undestand if he's a bit fed up.)

Last edited:

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
Yeah, but i still can't understand the way some people react if they don't get IMMEDIATELY what they want... sometimes appears like Kindergarten.

@Cyberdyne: the Touchscreen-Keyboard in v1.2 is a bit annoying- maybe you should replace it by the one Teijak used. I know Kaiser's got a full HW-Keyboard,
but sometimes you just have to enter a Password or stuff like that, and in this case it would be great...
Aside from that i really like this ROM

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
I agree- as for me i came to find some swiss pocketpc-addicts, friendly, helpful, and always looking what's new on XDA - and as i lately wrote: there MUST be some one out there :D

@Cyberdyne: solved it- took resco-keyboard. keep on testing.

edit: replaced Resco- by SPB-Keyboard including Multikey- now it's really as it should be.

Last edited:

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
Obviously some people can't see the whole blackforest on behalf of too many trees ;) I said there MUST be - and obviously there IS.
@Epidemic_Blackwood: he's close, real close...

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
D-Two is back on his Froyo for BA-project:D
And i'm really curious about what Cyberdyne's at right now:rolleyes:

@epidemic_blackwood: there already has been... just take a look at my signature;)

Jul 24, 2008
Rehlingen-Siersburg
I just tryed the ROM for 2 days now, and I must admit, it was worth the wait it took to get a copy of it. To me it seams faster, more stable and better looking then Teijak's, at least for the 2 days I've been trying it so far. So a big thanks goes out to Cyberdyne for this nearly perfect Kaiser ROM!

Only thing I have a problem with is the weather tab. Doesn't work for me. Weather on the today tab does, but on the weather tab doesn't. If I did get it right from the threads and posts I did read the server that was used in the patched M2D to get the weather data from doesn't exist anymore (correct me if I'm wrong). How can I change that server without freaking up the look of the M2D mainpage?

On Teijak's ROM I tryed it with installing an unpatched M2D cab over the one in the ROM. Then the weather tab worked, at least for the bigger cities that are allready in the M2D weather database file. But the look of the M2D mainpage changed, freaking the whole thing up. Anyone know a way to get that problem fixed? I searched the forum up and down, but was unable to find a solution so far.

Last edited:

B-44

Aug 31, 2011
Starkenburg
www.B-44.de
To me the same- but aside from this there are too few locations in the database...
I'm now using SPB-Weather on both devices and really like it.
(Of course you can't get weather data for every tiny town, but if you enter long&lat, you get the closest source and can rename it the way you like...)
SPB Weather only works if you uncheck TouchFlo in settings, but now i have up to four locations on my screen (more would be possible, but you couldn't read the places' names any more).
BTW: what do you think about the virtual keyboard in this ROM?

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2008
Rehlingen-Siersburg
Thanx for the answer. Sad but true, but there realy seams to be non simple way to get the weather tab to work again.... So I'm stuck with the weather tab on my TP2 :D But that's not that bad anyway...

About the keyboard...didn't realize it was that special. works fine for me. Only thing that surprised me was the "Symbol Pad" that comes up when you use [Fn]+[Tab/Sym] on the hardwarekeyboard. That is a realy nice gadget :D helps a lot while writing some SMS/Texts in german :D

toshibashi

Mar 29, 2007
Hi,
like many others I'm waiting for Cyberdyne's reply but I guess he's too busy. Isn't there anybody here who wouldn't mind to share his copy? Please PM.

Thanks in advance,
Toshibashi

ps
@B-44: mind to send me a link to the Swiss forum you mentioned?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    skynet.jpg

SKYNET ROM for HTC Kaiser - v3 (GER)

kaiser1.png
    kaiser2.png
    kaiser4.png

kaiser3.png
    kaiser5.png
    kaiser6.png

kaiser7.png
    kaiser8.png
    kaiser9.png

ROM:
    - This ROM is based on Teijaks ROM
    - Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Build 29128 German
    - native 6.5 Kernel (101MB)
    - HTC Sense 2.0

Updates 2.0 to 3.0:
    - updated to WEH 6.5 Build 29128
    - removed Classic Blue Theme
    - bug in weather translation fixed
    - updated the secret SKYNET Global Defence Network Client that will help CYBERDYNE System Corp. to take over the world!

Download:
    Für den Download müsst ihr mir über das Forum eine eMail schicken, damit ich eure Adresse freischalten kann. Schreibt bitte in die eMail, dass ihr das ROM für den HTC Kaiser haben möchtet da ich ja auch ROMs für den HTC Wizard koche. Danke!
    I am back!

And right now I am cooking the v2 for the Kaiser. Take a look at my Signature!
    I will release it soon!
    hi,
    i had your problem too and i solved it.
    i downloaded an original rom for ma mda vario 3 from here

"a link, i am not able to post"

it comes with the radio 1.70.18
    after i flashed this rom, i flashed the cyberdyne rom and hardresettet it an now everything works fine.
    unfortunately the original rom comes with an own bootscreen from t-mobile ... thats not very pretty.

the other problem with no contacts was solved trough this procedure too.

@ Cyberdyne
    a script for backupping everything is very great! i would use this too.
    I would post the pic again but for obvious reasons I can't :p Anyways your bunny will be on my sig :D

Too much honour for an unworthy.
    Who cares about this "person" in any way?
    Posting offensive pics is strictly against forum rules,
    and i can't find any funny point in spoiling some developers' thread.
    Hope Cyperdyne isn't fed up again because of one nerd.