[Theme] Leather [JFv1.4x ADP1.1h/RC33/RC9 - Updated 03/10/09]

Search This thread

mannyb

Dec 31, 2008
Weird, I could have sworn I released an RC33 version last week *headscratch*

stellarman

Feb 9, 2009
Clearwater, FL
I too am interested in the RC33 version. If it is already released, could you please point me to the links?

Thanks for a very interesting theme.

Rick

mannyb

Dec 31, 2008
Could you dig it up and post it? Pleeeaaase? At this point, this is my favorite theme on the forums.
I could not find the RC33 version of Leather anywhere, but I did a quick port from ADP1.1h to RC33 just now. Quick means I could have made mistakes, so try it at your own risk.

Download link for RC33 version in the first post of the thread.

parmenti

Feb 28, 2009
could someone tell me the location of the background image for the notification bar? Thank you for your time.

mixpix405

Dec 2, 2008
Hokes Bluff, AL
twitter.com
Just downloaded the RC33 version. Will install tonight or tomorrow, but from the screenshots, it looks siiiiiiiiiiick.

The only thing I dont really like is the longhorn on the menu pull-up tab. Not a big problem for me, and I dont know what ELSE could have gone there (other than the obligatory android guy)...

But other than that, it looks amazing.

Thanks!

xFOCUSEDx

Feb 3, 2009
I could not find the RC33 version of Leather anywhere, but I did a quick port from ADP1.1h to RC33 just now. Quick means I could have made mistakes, so try it at your own risk.

Download link for RC33 version in the first post of the thread.

ok so i test it the Rc33 Link and it work :D

stellarman

Feb 9, 2009
Clearwater, FL
My favorite theme so far...next to rusty and less war more vintage, this and glossy will be on my phone alot! ahh!! i have to find alot of cool leather backrounds for this

Yes, a choice of leather backgrounds would be nice -- especially a lighter colored one. Please post what you find. I will do the same.

After having this on my phone for a couple of days, I find that they notification icons in the bar at the top are all very small. I wonder if the bar could be widened slightly and the icons made a bit bigger?

mannyb

Dec 31, 2008
Added RC9 version. 100% untested - Try at own risk. Remember to backup first!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With MannyB's permission, I expanded/ported this theme to Froyo. Below is a download for a flashable for CM 6.1 D/S. (Copy theme to SD card, reboot to recovery, nandroid, then flash theme.)