What - no phone model!?

Search This thread

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
Is it true that there isnt a phone model of Notepro 12.2 - only wifi-only and 4G/lte but no a model that is capable to GSM calls too?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000).

MO11

Dec 31, 2013
There is a phone call feature in both 3g SM-901 and in the 4G LTE SM-905 and simply if you wouldn't be able to make GSM calls then why would they include phone dialer :)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: enigma_x

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
That is good news! I asked about this from a retailer and they said that 4G is only a tablet. Im considering to upgrade my N8000 and the GSM phone calls is a must have feature.

Last edited:

MO11

Dec 31, 2013
That is good news! I asked about this from a retailer and they said that 4G is only a tablet. Im considering to upgrade my N8000 and the GSM phone calls is a must have feature.

Samsung always include a phone dialer in their tablets and thats pretty helpful for some prople who don't want to carry a tablet and a phone etc :)

I wish I waited for a LTE Model but I do like my Wifi Note
lol if i were you i also wouldn't have waited bc of the excitement haha but one good thing about the wifi version is they are always first to get root and rom :)

Last edited:

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
Samsung always include a phone dialer in their tablets and thats pretty helpful for some prople who don't want to carry a tablet and a phone etc

It was a main reason for me to buy N8000 at the first place (tablet, phone, pen). I didnt like the idea carrying a tablet and the phone with me, so N8000 was the answer. And now when I have also Sony Smartwatch 2, I live in a heaven =) I cant go back in time and have a phone and a separate tablet. No way! So I was abit disappointed when I didnt see specs about GSM network and the retailer said that NotePro (both wifi and 4G) is only a tablet, not a phone like my N8000. So probably they dont know real specs or they just have two models without a GSM networking ability.

Those models are:
Wifi+4G: SM-P9050ZWANEE
Wifi only: SM-P9000ZWANEE

Last edited:

MO11

Dec 31, 2013
It was a main reason for me to buy N8000 at the first place (tablet, phone, pen). I didnt like the idea carrying a tablet and the phone with me, so N8000 was the answer. And now when I have also Sony Smartwatch 2, I live in a heaven =) I cant go back in time and have a phone and a separate tablet. No way! So I was abit disappointed when I didnt see specs about GSM network and the retailer said that NotePro (both wifi and 4G) is only a tablet, not a phone like my N8000. So probably they dont know real specs or they just have two models without a GSM networking ability.

Those models are:

I definitely know what you mean and I also think the same as I want my tablet to include a dialer etc . you even could notice the dialer on the tablet package itself on both 3G and 4G LTE models. I will try to give you a link to YouTube video while the guy tried the dialer on the 3G model .

FateZero

Jul 14, 2007
San Antonio
I spent most of last year using an imported Galaxy tab 7.7 with 3G and could make calls that thing was great. I am sorry I sold it.

Serinety

Account currently disabled
Aug 29, 2010
GB
meettomy.site

Those models are:

Google translate much? Lol.. kidding...... kinda

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

ssaass

Dec 1, 2010
Cost 780$ us
From my friend

Comes with nothing
gust charger and white box

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
Quite cheap. Wifi only costs 950 euros here (1300 us dollars), 4G is more. I havent found (yet) 3G model here... I wonder why those are always so expensive here and usually are also with lowest memory available. Like my N8000, it was sold only as a 16gb mem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a phone call feature in both 3g SM-901 and in the 4G LTE SM-905 and simply if you wouldn't be able to make GSM calls then why would they include phone dialer :)