Kit Kat Antutu Benchmark

Search This thread

Halo13Ghost

Feb 17, 2013
How many of you have noticed a huge drop in your benchmark after the kit Kat update? I was scoring right above the Gnote 3 to barely passing the gnote 2.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium HD app

Prometh1216

Jan 23, 2012
Cleveland
I did notice a slight drop. I was scoring above the gnote 3 and now i am just under it since 4.4 update. :confused:

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda app-developers app

brandonhatty

Dec 31, 2012
Mine still scores better than note 3. I switched to art just to try it and it scored much lower on art.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hands0m3

Jun 1, 2008
Mine scores higher then the gnote

Halo13Ghost

Feb 17, 2013
I just literally makes me wonder. I know not all devices are equal, but if I had known i would have taken this big of a performance hit I would have never upgraded. Other than the knock feature it just wasn't worth it. I could already take picture ect in 4k resolution on my device. Which seems kind of moot to me it only being a 720p display. I switched to art and yeah it was an even bigger hit. So i placed it back into dalvik.

Halo13Ghost

Feb 17, 2013
Brandon have you messed with any of the settings in development?

Halo13Ghost

Feb 17, 2013
Hands0m3 have you messed with any of the developer settings?

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
I just literally makes me wonder. I know not all devices are equal, but if I had known i would have taken this big of a performance hit I would have never upgraded. Other than the knock feature it just wasn't worth it. I could already take picture ect in 4k resolution on my device. Which seems kind of moot to me it only being a 720p display. I switched to art and yeah it was an even bigger hit. So i placed it back into dalvik.

You can easily flash back. Reroot etcetera, until they maybe get the custom recovery going and we can get some custom Roms. Also most developers will tell you that benchmark tests are really not that important.

Halo13Ghost

Feb 17, 2013
You can easily flash back. Reroot etcetera, until they maybe get the custom recovery going and we can get some custom Roms. Also most developers will tell you that benchmark tests are really not that important.

Agreed, but it just seemed odd to me when there were claims of performance improvements in processing.

Halo13Ghost

Feb 17, 2013
Okay so i unchecked "optimize memory" before running the test again. The benchmark scored well above the gnote3 afterwards.

Halo13Ghost

Feb 17, 2013

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398014657875.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1398014657875.png
    152 KB · Views: 201

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    as others have said, benchmark scores mean absolutely nothing when it comes to comparative performance, so dont waste any brain matter worrying about it..

Also most developers will tell you that benchmark tests are really not that important.

+1 to this^^^^

Sent from my LG-D950 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2