[Q] How could I replace the stock rom with another ?

Search This thread

shashwat.DEVil

Jun 19, 2014
Okay , Hello guys.

I wanted to change the stock rom and replace it with another. I know I could set that launcher to use at "Always" but I wanted to replace it completely from system. I am rooted already using RootExplorer.:confused::confused::confused:

Ovi_India

Jun 9, 2014
Kolkata
Just follow the instructions in the link

Okay , Hello guys.

I wanted to change the stock rom and replace it with another. I know I could set that launcher to use at "Always" but I wanted to replace it completely from system. I am rooted already using RootExplorer.:confused::confused::confused:

YOU CAN FLASH THE PUREXPERIA Z ROM. AS PER ME ITS THE BEST ROM FOR TURBO. JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE LINK : http://xdaforums.com/canvas-turbo/development/xperia-purexperia-z2-a250-clones-t2748902

PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS:good: BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU ANYWAY.

FSadino

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 27, 2011
Blue River City
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
Okay , Hello guys.

To use another launcher, justa install it and press "Use Always" then install nobloat from playstore to remove the older one

Aug 29, 2013
SOYAT KALAN
Okay , Hello guys.

you can install a new launcher and set it as default lancher make it as system lancher then you can remove your old one by titaniom backup.
but you should keep original lancher as an alternative option. :good::good: