[Q] Nokia XL Bluetooth Problem

Search This thread

h-rafiee

Jul 2, 2014
Hello I buy Nokia XL 5 day ago . and i see bluetooth sometimes work and sometimes not work.
i send jpg picture from my other android phone and BOMB! unsuccessful.
and again turn off two devices and turn on same time set visible for all and send YES successful.
and again do this way NOTWORK!
first experience i can send apk file i cant send anything!
did i send back to guarantee?!

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
Hello I buy Nokia XL 5 day ago . and i see bluetooth sometimes work and sometimes not work.
and again turn off two devices and turn on same time set visible for all and send YES successful.

I don't think there can be this problem with other XLs. Why don't you take it to Nokia Service and let them look into the matter? :)

h-rafiee

Jul 2, 2014
I don't think there can be this problem with other XLs. Why don't you take it to Nokia Service and let them look into the matter? :)
i see gsmarena and some other place somebody has my problem bluetooth sometime not receive anything sometime work without problem.
i think must be pair devices and be visible and be in devices found.
bluetooth not has problem with java mobile or symbian.
i install superbeam for android :|
the Guarantee not guarantee give fixed phone to me they only test onetime and boomb work not problem...

AkumanGosutoo

Jun 24, 2014
i have nokia xl too but i dont have these problems with my bluetooth, u didn't make anything unusual with your phone?

rajbandakavi

Feb 17, 2015
Unable to pair new nokia XL with bluetooth headset BH-104

Hi,

I am Unable to pair new nokia XL with bluetooth headset BH-104, please help.

blazeVen

Nov 27, 2014
Jember

I also see this bug too on my Nokia X, using stock rom
on my experience, this bug is likely not from our bluetooth device which couldn't send some or any files to other
sometimes its from other device, it might be their bluetooth doesn't work well
also when I try to send files over bluetooth to some phone with different model (mostly not android phone), it fails
even after pairing each device, or visibility
but when I send the files using phone other than Nokia X to a phone which fails before, it works well
so, you may check the phone first

AviSingh13

Dec 9, 2015
Me too can't connect to other devices via Bluetooth ....this phone is just a bundle of bugs ...:mad::mad: