[THEME](NEW UPDATE NO.6.1(quad lockscreen))(DARKY,DOC,ULTIMATE)[jpx,jpu,jpy,]

Search This thread

khiyatesh

Jun 15, 2010
delhi
ULTIMATE THEME

LATEST VERSION :THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6.1 IS ONLINE NOW(4 LOCKSCREEN VERSION)

For Darky's,Doc's,and ultimate- JPU,JPX or JPY BASED ROMS....ENJOY GUYS.....(checked)(enjoy)
THANKS TO WEBSTAR1 FOR CONFIRMING THAT IT WORKS ON ULTIMATE ROM:)
guys this theme has been reported to work on doc's jpu jpx and jpy based roms also...since they share the base...so use it on any rom you want based on jpx,jpu and jpy....have fun...

INFO about latest version:THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6.1

What does it contains
1)four lockscreens(aosp,tw clean,puzzle,epis 4g)(whole credits to original creator)
2)this theme is highly animated.(animations even in the notification bar..to see animations visithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqW36XEhLtI)
3)contains extended power menu
4)contains NORMAL icons in tw launcher...(you can have galaxy tab icons also.i will tell u how in "how to" section)
5)circle battery(see screenshot)
6)ADDED BLUE ICONS IN POWER MENU
7)BLUE SETTING ICONS
8)BLUE MARKET

update 6.1 screen shots
cap201101290641.jpg
cap2011012906561.jpg
cap201101290656.jpg

UPDATED 6 SCREEN SHOTS
cap2010123008311.jpg
cap2010122905381.jpg

cap201012300833.jpg
cap201012270836.jpg

cap2010122718321.jpg
cap2010122004041.jpg

cap2010122708331.jpg
cap2010122708381.jpg

cap2010123008361.jpg
cap201012270843.jpg

for more scrrenshots see update no.4 screenshots below.

download LATEST VERSION:theme ultimate update 6.1
http://www.multiupload.com/FZLEVYOVW2

HOW TO
1)how to install
just grab the latest version(or any version according to your needs and install)(latest version is more preffered).no need of any base theme or something like that.

2)do i need any base theme or something like that?
no at all.every update is a complete theme.no need of any basic theme or something like that.:)

3)i see three attachement what are they?do i need to install them as well?in what case they need to be installed?
they are three .apk files and nothing else.low battery drainer gallery,landscape enabled touchwiz launcher,and normal and default samsung dialler.
as far as my recommendation is concerned.you dont need them.i have tried to include the best possible .apk in the theme package only.
cases in which they need to be installed:-
*i want landscape ability in my tw launcher.
download touchwiz30launcher.apk and place it in system\app folder in your phone.

*theme contains beautifull black dialler but i still find it ugly.i wana go back to default one
download dialertabactivity.apk and place it in system\app folder in your phone

*gallery you have included is battery drainer.
download gallery3D.apk and place it in your system\app folder.

4)I am not liking miui icons.how to get galaxy tab icons?
just download basic theme from below.open it through winrar.go to system->app->extract out touchwiz30launcher.apk from it and put it in your system\app folder in your phone using root explorer.

5)i want transparent app drawer in tw launcher and i want landscape mode in my tw launcher
ohk no probs.a touchwiz30launcher.apk has been attached as a launcher.download it and place it your system\app in your phone.thats it.

6)well.ohk but how to put apk in system\app folder:eek:...i dont see this folder when i connected my phone to pc or inside file explorer.:(
put the downloaded file in your sd card.
open sgs toolbox->choose the last option(mount /system as rw)wait for 8 secs->press back.
go to root explorer->go to the folder where you have kept your .apk->copy it->
go to system\app->paste it done:)

7)ohk i read all your how tos but what is root explorer?:eek:
lol.first of all go stand in front of mirror and say "damn i am a ****ing noob"
lol...just joking..:p
well root explorer is a file manager for accessing system files.
you can grab the one from market.try searching "root explorer".

i guess you dont need any more how tos.

below are old versions and downloads.

just press thanks buttons if you like my work.have fun guys.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

hello guys.....
I was just modifying this theme and just thought of putting it up....
this theme is inspired from r64 theme.....so thanks r64....:)..

and the credit for that android guy(i love it) in notification bar goes to lite pro...thanks dude...

you can say this theme is the collection of better better parts of other themes lol...:p...so thanks to all...:)

ABOUT ULTIMATE THEME(BASIC)

1)HIGHLY ANIMATED(animation even in the notification bar...:D just go to the video link given below and have a look at it..you will love it...)

2)AOSP OR TW LOCKSCREEN

3)GALAXY TAB ICONS(see screenshots in attachment)

4)CIRCLE BATTERY MOD

5)EXTENDED POWER MENU

and i guess thats it....:)

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqW36XEhLtI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE SECTION

*ULTIMATE THEME UPDATE 1 CHANGELOG

same as basic theme with following changes

1)Optimized tw launcher added....its better and fast..no lag between flipping app drawer pages....i have 10 pages of apps and my app drawer lag is zero...:D....enjoy..

2)new menu icons on tw launcher....have a look a last screen shot......enjoy guys...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*ULTIMATE THEME UPDATE 2 CHANGELOG

*same as update 1 with following changes..

1)AOSP LOCKSCREEN ICONS changed to blue to suit better to the theme(thanks to tonysac for reminding me this...:)).....

2)TW CLEAN LOCKSCREEN ADDED....
(actually the arrows in the tw lockscreen are removed to make tw lockscreen clean and clearer then before..)....wana thanks to ock for this....i took this concept from his post....but the text "sweep glass to unlock is still dere".....will work on it later....and i guess it also looks good....:p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ULTIMATE UPDATE 3 CHANGELOG(READ CAREFULLY)

*BLACK DOWNLOADING TEXT FIXED IN BOTH TW VERSION AND AOSP VERSION(all credits goes to R64...thanks alot again)

-->AOSP VERSION -same as update 2 with black text fixed...

-->TW VERSION-same as UPDATE NO.1with black text fixed
that means without clean tw lockscreen(since that wasnt completely clean).... :)
YEAH LETS TALK ABOUT UPDATE FOUR

WHATS NEW

1)whole theme has been kind of remade...new notification bar,new icons( a lil bit only)...new feel...new sub selection buttons...
few user were asking for gingerbread selection menu(tick mark n all dat)...
i have added all dat with blue look to go with the theme and yeah they look sexy and better then before...;)
2)DARKY'S name is removed from power menu :)
3)MIUI icons in tw launcher :)(i love it)(credit to zero blaster rom...got icon from this rom)
4)perfectly clean tw launcher...(its looks better then aosp(atleast for me)..:))
5)themed application....you will gona love it....(credit goes again to zeroblaster rom(aeroxdefocu thanks dude))
6)else everything you know circle battery,power menu,animated, and blahh blahh blahh....lol..

UPDATE 4.1 CHANGELOG

1)AOSP lock screen added...:)...tw fans no need to update this version is exactly same as version 4 but with aosp lockscreen
2)attachment added dialertabactivity.apk,gallery.apk incase,touchwix launcher(landscaped and transparent one) if someone is having problem with included apk....

i recommend using included apk's but at the end its your choice...

UPDATE 5 BY EDINT3000
well update 5 is THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4 (TW CLEAN) mod by edint3000
it is a user customized version by edint 3000....he has modified THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4(TW CLEAN) on his own.....my contribution in this version is absolutely zero...everything is customized by him only....below are some changes according to him....

1)combined LitePro Blue Skyline with theme ULTIMATE
2)flat black notification bar with black transparent pulldown
3)extended power menu from LitePro Blue Skyline (Credits to LitePro for most beautifull icons)

NOTE:guys it contains tw clean lock screen(since it is based on update 4)
NOTEguys do thank him if you like his version...:)

THANKS EDINT3000 from my side also...for this beautiful version :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 6 CHANGELOG
1)well notification bar and status bar has been changed again a bit....status bar is faster then before...its slide faster then before and looks smart and awesome...
2)few icons changed to suit better to the theme
3)quad lockscreens added...and working awesome....(whole credit to original creature...i just added it to my theme)
4)else everything is same as update 4 or update 4.1(so see images in update no.4)

How to replace apk
download apk and place it in your sd->go to sgs tools and choose mount system as rw and then close it->copy .apk file to system\app using root explorer and you are done..
:) have fun...

note 1:-yaa android marketing downloading issue has been solved but still bluetooth sending/recieving text is black and samsung apps downloading text is black..this can be solved by editing xml file in these apps(only guess :))....i hope in future with little more knowledge of xml i will do that...or some other developer will do that...otherwise status bar has to changed a bit to that black is visible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
USER CUSTOMIZED VERSIONS

ohk guys i will be posting user customized version of my theme in this section.....

Based on theme ultimate update 6 by EDINT3000
changes from original theme ultimate upodate 6 are:-
1)changed black notification bar with evil android guy
2)blue extended power menu icons (credits go to LitePro)
3)blue settings icons (credits go to LitePro)
4)blue Market app 2.2.7 (credits go to pendo)
5) some wallpapers to match the theme
snap20101230001017.png
snap20101228090236.png

snap20101230013750.png
snap20101230013805.png

download:http://www.multiupload.com/TC90I771QU
enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION

-->THEME ULTIMATE BASIC

THEME ULTIMATE BASIC WITH AOSP
www.multiupload.com/SRW6WEY4AG

since alot of users(including me) find tw lock screen better so i made another version with tw lock screen also....enjoy guys :)

THEME ULTIMATE BASIC WITH TW LOCKSCREEN
www.multiupload.com/O2CC9NV87R

-->THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 1 LINKS

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 1 WITH AOSP
www.multiupload.com/R7H0IMCJ03

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 1 WITH TW LOCKSCREEN(SAMSUNG DEFAULT)
www.multiupload.com/VNQMDLBU0Z

-->THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 2 LINKS

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 2 WITH AOSP(BLUE ICONS)
www.multiupload.com/PR4VDSQFWM

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 2 WITH TW LOCKSCREEN(CLEAN LOCKSCREEN)
www.multiupload.com/FUZD0VQ4NH

-->THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 3 LINKS

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 3 AOSP VERSION
http://www.multiupload.com/V8ENXNZKL9

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 3 TW VERSION LINKS
http://www.multiupload.com/XYW4V2ZXWU

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4 LINKS(TW CLEAN)
http://www.multiupload.com/L3ZMJ9KKS1

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4.1(AOSP)
http://www.multiupload.com/5KTJKM7JSY

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 5 links
THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4 (TW CLEAN) mod by edint3000(in short theme ultimate update 5 :))
http://www.multiupload.com/BSYH2JX0N4

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6 LINK
http://www.multiupload.com/00RLDLB2BA

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6.1 LINK

enjoy guyss............:)...Press thanks buttons...

install through cwm-any version over any version....no need to worry....just worry about enjoying..lol

time for credits now
1)first of all-R64(theme is inspired by his\her theme)
2)doc and darky for making awsum roms(doc for providing notification android panel)
3)ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAS COMMENTED AND HV SAID THANKS TO ME..:)
4)darky specially for letting me know that animation exist in the rom(lol before darky's rom 5.2 i didnt know,we can add animation also in the rom)
5)lite pro for that android guy
6)webstar1 and tonysac for letting me know about that various rom on which this theme runs
7)anzo pfc theme(i took bluetooth and some more icon in notification bar from there)
8)and to all whom i have forgotten...thanks...
9)thanks ock for clean tw lock....awsum work
10)anatonda AND phonei900
11)yeah 4 lock screen creator(will update his name very soon not able to find it now)
13)and its written in the post that this theme is collection of better better parts of other themes...so basicly credits to all of them who think there .0000001 or more percent work is there in this post.so thanks.
15)webstar1 for the most awesome dialer.....
14)GUYS SOME OF THE CREDITS IS THERE IN THE POST AND NOT IN THIS SECTION....PLEASE READ THE POST TOO.....:) AND IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANY NAME...TELL ME IN PM THANKS...:)...I WILL UPDATE IT....

saying thanks wont hurt you if you like this theme....lol...:p :)....enjoy the themes....updates will be on the way...... :)

Attachments

• Green-Polish-vector-wallpaper-vectors-abstract-wallpapers-1920x1200.jpg
    Green-Polish-vector-wallpaper-vectors-abstract-wallpapers-1920x1200.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 2,081
  • TouchWiz30Launcher.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 487
  • Lamborghini-Vector-vector-wallpaper-vectors-abstract-wallpapers-1920x1200.jpg
    Lamborghini-Vector-vector-wallpaper-vectors-abstract-wallpapers-1920x1200.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,727
  • default_wallpaper.jpg
    default_wallpaper.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,752
  • DialerTabActivity.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 681
  • Gallery3D.apk
    573.5 KB · Views: 347
  • droidxwallpaper.jpg
    droidxwallpaper.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,623
Last edited:

eternal-intent

Oct 21, 2010
Dude, this looks cool!
Good work, and I'd like to try it...but I just flashed Darky's v6.0 today. (D'oh!)
Any chance for a XXJPX version??? ;)

khiyatesh

Jun 15, 2010
delhi
Dude, this looks cool!
Good work, and I'd like to try it...but I just flashed Darky's v6.0 today. (D'oh!)
Any chance for a XXJPX version??? ;)
dude i guess this will work on jpx rom also...since they share the same base....i dont hv jpx now(heard it has some battery issue)....by the way it would be great if somebdoy just check it on jpx..it will work..... :)...and if it doesnt i will make one for jpx also....have nandroid or another working theme on hand....thanks :)

khiyatesh

Jun 15, 2010
delhi
strange...it doesn´t work for me...
Edit:i flashed it again and now it works fine :)
very beautiful theme ;)
you worried me....lol....wel..fine enjoy it...now am thinking something creative and very different..hope i will make something very different soon...but for now m playing splinter cell conviction.....lol... :)

khiyatesh

Jun 15, 2010
delhi
sure i forgot....thanks dude for that....actually that droid guy is the bestest part about this theme...so really thanks about this...although i wrote "this theme is the collection of better better part of other themes"... :)...i will edit the post....:)...dont worry...:)

Last edited:

pathuri97

Nov 11, 2010
Bangalore
Gingerbread CheckBoxes & sub-menu selection

Hai!
Great theme & working flawlessly on DARKYY's 6.0!
Thanks.
Is it possible to retain the GINGERBREAD CHECKBOXES & SUB-MENU selection (circle with down arrow) - it seems to be good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ULTIMATE THEME

LATEST VERSION :THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6.1 IS ONLINE NOW(4 LOCKSCREEN VERSION)

For Darky's,Doc's,and ultimate- JPU,JPX or JPY BASED ROMS....ENJOY GUYS.....(checked)(enjoy)
    THANKS TO WEBSTAR1 FOR CONFIRMING THAT IT WORKS ON ULTIMATE ROM:)
    guys this theme has been reported to work on doc's jpu jpx and jpy based roms also...since they share the base...so use it on any rom you want based on jpx,jpu and jpy....have fun...

INFO about latest version:THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6.1

What does it contains
    1)four lockscreens(aosp,tw clean,puzzle,epis 4g)(whole credits to original creator)
    2)this theme is highly animated.(animations even in the notification bar..to see animations visithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqW36XEhLtI)
    3)contains extended power menu
    4)contains NORMAL icons in tw launcher...(you can have galaxy tab icons also.i will tell u how in "how to" section)
    5)circle battery(see screenshot)
    6)ADDED BLUE ICONS IN POWER MENU
    7)BLUE SETTING ICONS
    8)BLUE MARKET

update 6.1 screen shots
    cap201101290641.jpg
    cap2011012906561.jpg
    cap201101290656.jpg

UPDATED 6 SCREEN SHOTS
    cap2010123008311.jpg
    cap2010122905381.jpg

cap201012300833.jpg
    cap201012270836.jpg

cap2010122718321.jpg
    cap2010122004041.jpg

cap2010122708331.jpg
    cap2010122708381.jpg

cap2010123008361.jpg
    cap201012270843.jpg

for more scrrenshots see update no.4 screenshots below.

download LATEST VERSION:theme ultimate update 6.1

HOW TO
    1)how to install
    just grab the latest version(or any version according to your needs and install)(latest version is more preffered).no need of any base theme or something like that.

2)do i need any base theme or something like that?
    no at all.every update is a complete theme.no need of any basic theme or something like that.:)

3)i see three attachement what are they?do i need to install them as well?in what case they need to be installed?
    they are three .apk files and nothing else.low battery drainer gallery,landscape enabled touchwiz launcher,and normal and default samsung dialler.
    as far as my recommendation is concerned.you dont need them.i have tried to include the best possible .apk in the theme package only.
    cases in which they need to be installed:-
    *i want landscape ability in my tw launcher.
    download touchwiz30launcher.apk and place it in system\app folder in your phone.

*theme contains beautifull black dialler but i still find it ugly.i wana go back to default one
    download dialertabactivity.apk and place it in system\app folder in your phone

*gallery you have included is battery drainer.
    download gallery3D.apk and place it in your system\app folder.

4)I am not liking miui icons.how to get galaxy tab icons?
    just download basic theme from below.open it through winrar.go to system->app->extract out touchwiz30launcher.apk from it and put it in your system\app folder in your phone using root explorer.

5)i want transparent app drawer in tw launcher and i want landscape mode in my tw launcher
    ohk no probs.a touchwiz30launcher.apk has been attached as a launcher.download it and place it your system\app in your phone.thats it.

6)well.ohk but how to put apk in system\app folder:eek:...i dont see this folder when i connected my phone to pc or inside file explorer.:(
    put the downloaded file in your sd card.
    open sgs toolbox->choose the last option(mount /system as rw)wait for 8 secs->press back.
    go to root explorer->go to the folder where you have kept your .apk->copy it->
    go to system\app->paste it done:)

7)ohk i read all your how tos but what is root explorer?:eek:
    lol.first of all go stand in front of mirror and say "damn i am a ****ing noob"
    lol...just joking..:p
    well root explorer is a file manager for accessing system files.
    you can grab the one from market.try searching "root explorer".

i guess you dont need any more how tos.

below are old versions and downloads.

just press thanks buttons if you like my work.have fun guys.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

hello guys.....
    I was just modifying this theme and just thought of putting it up....
    this theme is inspired from r64 theme.....so thanks r64....:)..

and the credit for that android guy(i love it) in notification bar goes to lite pro...thanks dude...

you can say this theme is the collection of better better parts of other themes lol...:p...so thanks to all...:)

ABOUT ULTIMATE THEME(BASIC)

1)HIGHLY ANIMATED(animation even in the notification bar...:D just go to the video link given below and have a look at it..you will love it...)

2)AOSP OR TW LOCKSCREEN

3)GALAXY TAB ICONS(see screenshots in attachment)

4)CIRCLE BATTERY MOD

5)EXTENDED POWER MENU

and i guess thats it....:)

VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqW36XEhLtI

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE SECTION

*ULTIMATE THEME UPDATE 1 CHANGELOG

same as basic theme with following changes

1)Optimized tw launcher added....its better and fast..no lag between flipping app drawer pages....i have 10 pages of apps and my app drawer lag is zero...:D....enjoy..

2)new menu icons on tw launcher....have a look a last screen shot......enjoy guys...
    *ULTIMATE THEME UPDATE 2 CHANGELOG

*same as update 1 with following changes..

1)AOSP LOCKSCREEN ICONS changed to blue to suit better to the theme(thanks to tonysac for reminding me this...:)).....

2)TW CLEAN LOCKSCREEN ADDED....
    (actually the arrows in the tw lockscreen are removed to make tw lockscreen clean and clearer then before..)....wana thanks to ock for this....i took this concept from his post....but the text "sweep glass to unlock is still dere".....will work on it later....and i guess it also looks good....:p

THE ULTIMATE UPDATE 3 CHANGELOG(READ CAREFULLY)

*BLACK DOWNLOADING TEXT FIXED IN BOTH TW VERSION AND AOSP VERSION(all credits goes to R64...thanks alot again)

-->AOSP VERSION -same as update 2 with black text fixed...

-->TW VERSION-same as UPDATE NO.1with black text fixed
    that means without clean tw lockscreen(since that wasnt completely clean).... :)
    YEAH LETS TALK ABOUT UPDATE FOUR

WHATS NEW

1)whole theme has been kind of remade...new notification bar,new icons( a lil bit only)...new feel...new sub selection buttons...
    few user were asking for gingerbread selection menu(tick mark n all dat)...
    i have added all dat with blue look to go with the theme and yeah they look sexy and better then before...;)
    2)DARKY'S name is removed from power menu :)
    3)MIUI icons in tw launcher :)(i love it)(credit to zero blaster rom...got icon from this rom)
    4)perfectly clean tw launcher...(its looks better then aosp(atleast for me)..:))
    5)themed application....you will gona love it....(credit goes again to zeroblaster rom(aeroxdefocu thanks dude))
    6)else everything you know circle battery,power menu,animated, and blahh blahh blahh....lol..

UPDATE 4.1 CHANGELOG

1)AOSP lock screen added...:)...tw fans no need to update this version is exactly same as version 4 but with aosp lockscreen
    2)attachment added dialertabactivity.apk,gallery.apk incase,touchwix launcher(landscaped and transparent one) if someone is having problem with included apk....

i recommend using included apk's but at the end its your choice...

UPDATE 5 BY EDINT3000
    well update 5 is THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4 (TW CLEAN) mod by edint3000
    it is a user customized version by edint 3000....he has modified THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4(TW CLEAN) on his own.....my contribution in this version is absolutely zero...everything is customized by him only....below are some changes according to him....

1)combined LitePro Blue Skyline with theme ULTIMATE
    2)flat black notification bar with black transparent pulldown
    3)extended power menu from LitePro Blue Skyline (Credits to LitePro for most beautifull icons)

NOTE:guys it contains tw clean lock screen(since it is based on update 4)
    NOTEguys do thank him if you like his version...:)

THANKS EDINT3000 from my side also...for this beautiful version :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE 6 CHANGELOG
    1)well notification bar and status bar has been changed again a bit....status bar is faster then before...its slide faster then before and looks smart and awesome...
    2)few icons changed to suit better to the theme
    3)quad lockscreens added...and working awesome....(whole credit to original creature...i just added it to my theme)
    4)else everything is same as update 4 or update 4.1(so see images in update no.4)

How to replace apk
    download apk and place it in your sd->go to sgs tools and choose mount system as rw and then close it->copy .apk file to system\app using root explorer and you are done..
    :) have fun...

note 1:-yaa android marketing downloading issue has been solved but still bluetooth sending/recieving text is black and samsung apps downloading text is black..this can be solved by editing xml file in these apps(only guess :))....i hope in future with little more knowledge of xml i will do that...or some other developer will do that...otherwise status bar has to changed a bit to that black is visible.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    USER CUSTOMIZED VERSIONS

ohk guys i will be posting user customized version of my theme in this section.....

Based on theme ultimate update 6 by EDINT3000
    changes from original theme ultimate upodate 6 are:-
    1)changed black notification bar with evil android guy
    2)blue extended power menu icons (credits go to LitePro)
    3)blue settings icons (credits go to LitePro)
    4)blue Market app 2.2.7 (credits go to pendo)
    5) some wallpapers to match the theme
    snap20101230001017.png
    snap20101228090236.png

snap20101230013750.png
    snap20101230013805.png

download:http://www.multiupload.com/TC90I771QU
    enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION

-->THEME ULTIMATE BASIC

THEME ULTIMATE BASIC WITH AOSP
    www.multiupload.com/SRW6WEY4AG

since alot of users(including me) find tw lock screen better so i made another version with tw lock screen also....enjoy guys :)

THEME ULTIMATE BASIC WITH TW LOCKSCREEN
    www.multiupload.com/O2CC9NV87R

-->THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 1 LINKS

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 1 WITH AOSP
    www.multiupload.com/R7H0IMCJ03

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 1 WITH TW LOCKSCREEN(SAMSUNG DEFAULT)
    www.multiupload.com/VNQMDLBU0Z

-->THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 2 LINKS

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 2 WITH AOSP(BLUE ICONS)
    www.multiupload.com/PR4VDSQFWM

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 2 WITH TW LOCKSCREEN(CLEAN LOCKSCREEN)
    www.multiupload.com/FUZD0VQ4NH

-->THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 3 LINKS

*THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 3 TW VERSION LINKS
    http://www.multiupload.com/XYW4V2ZXWU

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4 LINKS(TW CLEAN)
    http://www.multiupload.com/L3ZMJ9KKS1

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4.1(AOSP)
    http://www.multiupload.com/5KTJKM7JSY

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 5 links
    THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 4 (TW CLEAN) mod by edint3000(in short theme ultimate update 5 :))
    http://www.multiupload.com/BSYH2JX0N4

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6 LINK
    http://www.multiupload.com/00RLDLB2BA

THEME ULTIMATE UPDATE 6.1 LINK

enjoy guyss............:)...Press thanks buttons...

install through cwm-any version over any version....no need to worry....just worry about enjoying..lol

time for credits now
    1)first of all-R64(theme is inspired by his\her theme)
    2)doc and darky for making awsum roms(doc for providing notification android panel)
    3)ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAS COMMENTED AND HV SAID THANKS TO ME..:)
    4)darky specially for letting me know that animation exist in the rom(lol before darky's rom 5.2 i didnt know,we can add animation also in the rom)
    5)lite pro for that android guy
    6)webstar1 and tonysac for letting me know about that various rom on which this theme runs
    7)anzo pfc theme(i took bluetooth and some more icon in notification bar from there)
    8)and to all whom i have forgotten...thanks...
    9)thanks ock for clean tw lock....awsum work
    10)anatonda AND phonei900
    11)yeah 4 lock screen creator(will update his name very soon not able to find it now)
    13)and its written in the post that this theme is collection of better better parts of other themes...so basicly credits to all of them who think there .0000001 or more percent work is there in this post.so thanks.
    15)webstar1 for the most awesome dialer.....
    14)GUYS SOME OF THE CREDITS IS THERE IN THE POST AND NOT IN THIS SECTION....PLEASE READ THE POST TOO.....:) AND IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANY NAME...TELL ME IN PM THANKS...:)...I WILL UPDATE IT....

saying thanks wont hurt you if you like this theme....lol...:p :)....enjoy the themes....updates will be on the way...... :)
    yeah sure..i will make one for jpx also....just wait for a lil time... :)....
    I just love this theme...with darky's 5.6 and this theme i have really a new phone...I would like to see this theme with green icons on the notification bar or green aosp open bar to blue..can you pls do this? If not nvm I'm also fine with blue icons..Thanks again!

Sent from Galaxy !
    Loaded Ultimate 4 but now I have the TW screen locker that I hate. Any way to get AOSP locker back?

yeah update is about to come....dont worry..:)

Update 4 TW Lockscreen only so far. I Love it! Why do you prefer the AOSP Lockscreen. TW Lockscreen has a great integrated music player und cool
    jigsaws for missed calls and messages.

dude...same here ;),i love tw too....and clean tw is awsome dude...i am gona stick to it.... :)

Not everyone likes the transparent dialer... I prefer the Original Samsung's. The transparent could be in the SD for manual installation for example.

Does your Theme work with new ADWLauncher SX?
    attachments has been added...place dialertabactivity.apk from the first post to your system\app using root explorer...gallery without sensor bug is also added :)

Could you post the detailed installation steps?
    Did i need the Basic Theme when i installed Update4? I'm on Doc's 6.2 and i installed the Update 4. I have noch clean TW Lockscreen. What's going wrong?
    dude detailed steps for you are.....just insatll it through cwm and enjoy...and have fun...lol....no no no base theme needed...you just have to install this theme using cwm and that is it..you have non clean tw lockscreen???isnt your tw lockscreen same as shown in images????

sorry for the nubish question
    i'm new to android platform...
    and dont know what u guys are talking abt..so plz if you could help me with it..
    will it work in my phone...:eek:
    no dude...it wont work on your phone...this theme is only for galaxy s... :)

Hello

I was on theme ultimate(up2)(aosp blue) on doc 6.2.
    I installed the theme with clockworkmod 1.5.3 that went ok
    rebooting went ok, stock launcher works fine zeam works fine.
    If i start launcher pro the main screen starting up no apps or icons on the mainscreen.
    And when i touch the apps button in the midle everything stays black the only buton there is,is the home button ans thats it.
    And when i go back to the stock launcher al is ok and working fine.

Regards Richard

Hello there i have trouble with this theme together with launcher pro.
    launcher pro wil not show its aplications when i tab the aplication bar.
    I am on doc 6.2 xxjpy.

But it looks awseome very nice.

Regards Richard

hey richard...dude i think thats launcher pro problem...my launcher pro got ma d also once(day before yesterday actually)..i tried every version of launcher pro...but it didnt work....but somehow i had to format my phone...i am using the same rom same apps....same theme....same everything and launcher pro is working fine....try rebooting your cell...or reinstalling launcher pro....or may b you can go to application manger and try clearing data for it.... hope i helped...
    Hey this update is very, very good I'm well impressed with the changes :D The new dialer is probably the best I've seen. And guys, it's not transparent it's just jet black - how I like things!

- Working just fine on Darky's 7
    - Themed apps are perfect and new icons are cool
    - Not. bar is now looking very slick indeed

My only requests are: could you post the dialer file as I can never go back to another ever again and I tend to swap themes daily? :D

And.. a white version would be amazing for the minimalists (like me) who love the black and white look - even on such an amazing colour screen..

EDIT: The 3D gallery is battery killer. could this be changed for next update?

Thanks again for your great work!
    dude dont wait for next update...dialer file and gallery 3d has been added :)....grab them from first post and place it in system\app folder using root explorer....and you know exactly how to do it.....well if you dont...tutorial is in first post......make your update yourself dude....lol...:).....next update will gona big one..although i have not thought about it yet....this theme is best till now for my phone(according to me...i wana enjoy miui icons with a new notification and status bar with themed apps for a while and wana give my friend a lil time to enjoy this theme ;))...have fun :)