[MOD][PORT][SP] Honami Phonebook v2 | Light & Black | 15/08/13

Search This thread

niaboc79

Recognized Developer / Inactive RT
Sep 8, 2007
Enghien
www.nirvana-records.be
Introduction

After many hours of smali and xml editing here's my port of the Honami phonebook :)

Some features:

• New Alphabet bar.
  • New Quick Contact design.
  • Many more...

Light Edition:

nk3e.png

1lz5.png

Black Edition:

gpai.png

msjf.png

Install Instructions

1) Add these lines to build.prop

dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=n,o=v,m=y

2) Flash my Honami Home: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2345702

3) Flash in recovery

Last edited:

niaboc79

Recognized Developer / Inactive RT
Sep 8, 2007
Enghien
www.nirvana-records.be
Last edited:

mansoorarb

Oct 9, 2012
mumbai
Google Pixel 4a
I am using xperialised huashan v2 rom.... This rom also has honami home..... My question is..... Will this work if I skip the second step of flashing your honami home...... As I don't wanna lose power menu options in this rom..... :confused:

From Xperia SP C5302 XPERIALISED v2

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Rajeev, is the white version working on 245? cuz i jst tried, it gave me an FC...

Both white and black is working superbly in latest . 245 firmware bro.. i think u forget to add that two lines in ur Build.prop..... May be... u can find that in the OP.. and u need Honami home pre installed for Honami contact work... I think u dont have Honami home with framework... If i am wrong means sorry bro.... just check it

sadique_shiblee

Apr 7, 2010
Dhaka
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Both white and black is working superbly in latest . 245 firmware bro.. i think u forget to add that two lines in ur Build.prop..... May be... u can find that in the OP.. and u need Honami home pre installed for Honami contact work... I think u dont have Honami home with framework... If i am wrong means sorry bro.... just check it

i added those line... but still...

puneethv

Jun 26, 2012
Indore
I follwed the OP and added the lines in build prop and flashed thru recovery and also I had pre installed the same Hanomi home. How would I know if i have Honami home with framework or without the framework...cause i tried with the framework mod and got FC

Top Liked Posts