15 and 17 February

Search This thread

samwood09

Nov 16, 2009
Birmingham , Uk
Translated from Polish Android Website - edit cleaned up

Just as the topic is clear, has always been neglected by the owners of Hero HTC finally get an update. Why so late? Because it will not be updated for the Android 2.0 but straight to 2.1. Between 15 and 17 February, the update will be available for HTC niebrandowanego Hero - this update will include all of Europe. The problem, however, users can have the Era G2, a Hero brandowanego by Era, is unknown because the last update for them. We only know that for sure be delayed.
Information is sourced directly from HTC Poland, and therefore should be checked. In addition, we learned again that the HTC Magic no longer receive updates - Orange and HTC have not come to an agreement in Poland, in this case. And it was from Orange Magic update depends on Polish territory.

Which will update to the Android 2.1? Quote from Android Forums:
"-Android 2.1 is much faster.
-One interesting option is a preview of desktops. I do not know how to describe. You have the main screen. It uses the 2 finger zoom out as pages in your browser. Effect. Mixing up rozjeżdżają and have a brilliant idea.
-Icons are transparent envelope.
-At the bottom of the menu we have: phone, menu, contacts
-They added a nice transition when you quit the application and move around the options.
-Lock screen is not rounded.
Faster-running HTC keyboard.
-Added new widgets are HTC.
-Improved flashplayer. Operates smoothly.
-The modified program was gallery and media player. (Cosmetic procedures)
-And the rest of the news, which introduces a new android. (Market etc.)
-It shall be more RAM. about 130-140mb after killing the process. "

In addition, the same user advises:
"I also have one warning. Those who have changed SPL Hero may have problems with updating. The best return for this, which you had in the standard."

In addition, we learn also that the HTC Tattoo no longer receive updates (due to the weak performance of the device). But it is interesting that the HTC G1 and Android Tattoo 2.1 works quite accurately. Also, let's keep our fingers crossed tightly for magicians from XDA forums and our Android forum who will conjure up for us a drive.

Last edited:

barryallott

Jul 11, 2009
This needs cleaning up NOW. I know you have stated that's its a translation but it just makes you dizzy with the repeated words.

Also without a link to the original article, a lot of people wont believe this.

slovoflud

Mar 3, 2008
I really wish those icons can be replaced...

semi transparent envelopes don't look nice at all..