[Q] 2.18.707.6 Update

Search This thread

rovielran

Jan 1, 2012
So i have an HOX+ asia (rooted) today received a 2.18.707.6 Software update this will be smooth install for some users however not for my case because i have TWRP installed so every time i click install well it goes to the TWRP boot menu.

So how do i update this? do i have to restore to stock?

rovielran

Jan 1, 2012
ok nvm got it working used the TWRP install, you can find the update on Downloads, it will also fix root access

rovielran

Jan 1, 2012
Mind sharing exactly how you got to update without returning to stock? any links you can share?

Ok this is how i got it working in my case:
1. Download the OTA update, in Settings > About > Software Updates
2. Click install
3. In my case im using TWRP so when i clicked install it boots me the TWRP menu
4. Click Install
5. Locate the downloaded OTA update in Downloads folder
6. Install
7. Fix root permissions (TWRP will ask you regarding this)
8. Done!

Reactions: tomothy23

rovielran

Jan 1, 2012
I noticed an annoying notification after update or i just noticed it lately. whenever it connects to wifi, mobile data, etc its shows "mobile data connected", "wifi connected" is there a way to disable this?

xyzisahero

Jan 30, 2011
Chandigarh
I made a new topic for the same i couldnt find the thread for the update should delete that now..

So i am on a unlocked rooted phone running the stock htc one x+ with xposed modules ... I can simply install this.. wont mess up anything being rooted and all?

xidia

Dec 17, 2012
2. Click install
4. Click Install
6. Install
8. Done!

can't flashing my update zip because my custom kernel (SpeedyKernel) can't be removed. can anybody share stock kernel for international OneX+ Asia WWE?

rovielran

Jan 1, 2012
I made a new topic for the same i couldnt find the thread for the update should delete that now..

So i am on a unlocked rooted phone running the stock htc one x+ with xposed modules ... I can simply install this.. wont mess up anything being rooted and all?

unfortunately i cant confirm with if it will work on xposed framework, however my rooted phone worked just fine with the help of twrp installation as it prompted me to re fix the permission before booting the update

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mind sharing exactly how you got to update without returning to stock? any links you can share?

2. Click install
    4. Click Install
    6. Install
    8. Done!