Jan 20, 2014
hi

i,m stuck on boot screen logo after i flash a custom rom

i think there is no rom that i can see

when i was trying to wipe al data after flashing says no os found

and the worst i can't get to bootloader mode also cant turn off my devise

i have htc one unlocked / s-on

please help me im stuck :crying::(

I'm in the same boat but I can give you a few tips on what I've learned in process of trying to fix mine.

Hold down your Vol(-) Vol(+) and your power button at the same time until it turns off. When it turn off then hold down your Vol(-) button to enter your bootloader.

Did you do a backup before flashing your rom?

no0o7o0ob

Jan 22, 2014
I'm in the same boat but I can give you a few tips on what I've learned in process of trying to fix mine.

Hold down your Vol(-) Vol(+) and your power button at the same time until it turns off. When it turn off then hold down your Vol(-) button to enter your bootloader.

Did you do a backup before flashing your rom?

not working . didn't turn off still on

i don't know what to do i think the only way to shutdown the device (when battery is dead)

is there any other way ???

no0o7o0ob

Jan 22, 2014
okey now my device shutdown (battery is dead) then when i turned on my device i pressed volume down and done ,, now im on bootloder

now what i can do to install the original htc sense rom again ?

i think the only way to do that from fastboot because i cant find any other files when i brows system files

>>>?

no0o7o0ob

Jan 22, 2014
okey now my device shutdown (battery is dead) then when i turned on my device i pressed volume down and done ,, now im on bootloder

i think the only way to do that from fastboot because i cant find any other files when i brows system files

>>>?

Extra,,,,,

when i entering the team win revcovry project trying to fix the permissions or formating or whiping date says E:UNABLE TO MOUNT '/SYSTEM' !!!

njlove4ya

Jan 20, 2014

>>>?

Did you have a backup in TWRP?

BadAzDB

Sep 1, 2013

>>>?

Wipe cache in through fastboot with your computer. I would suggest installing the HTC One toolkit and using it to do so

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
heyy guys....

Im really sorry to hear about your ddevice i did the same thing on my htc one sensation and it never recovered.. Even when i gave it to the HTC officials here they couldnt make it... I did tried twrp cwm and side booting via adb no use since the main issue is that the system wont mount so you cant install sorry guys you have to give up on the devices :(

no0o7o0ob

Jan 22, 2014
heyy guys....

Im really sorry to hear about your ddevice i did the same thing on my htc one sensation and it never recovered.. Even when i gave it to the HTC officials here they couldnt make it... I did tried twrp cwm and side booting via adb no use since the main issue is that the system wont mount so you cant install sorry guys you have to give up on the devices :(

every single problem can be resolved ,this is .xda-developers they are masters they can do any / every ting ;)

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
well im not underestimating experts in XDA but im giving out that solid fact that Even the produces/makers of the HTC cant repair it there would be only <1% chance of recovering the device..

no0o7o0ob

Jan 22, 2014
how about you start by giving us a "fastboot getvar all" (remove IMEI and s/n) and what version of TWRP you're running.

well i think there is something i can do ,, i have twrp working good to me

maybe if i can get some backup either people made maybe i can restore the entire system

all what i need is a htc one sense m7 full twrp backup can any one do that

or can i flash the original htc one stock rom by fastboot ???

please i need help and this is the good place to ask :crying:

Last edited:

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
well i think there is something i can do ,, i have twrp working good to me

maybe if i can get some backup either people made maybe i can restore the entire system

all what i need is a htc one sense m7 full twrp backup can any one do that

or can i flash the original htc one stock rom by fastboot ???

please i need help and this is the good place to ask :crying:

like i said: "how about you start by giving us a "fastboot getvar all" (remove IMEI and s/n) and what version of TWRP you're running."

we're not gonna get very far if we don't see that first.

no0o7o0ob

Jan 22, 2014
like i said: "how about you start by giving us a "fastboot getvar all" (remove IMEI and s/n) and what version of TWRP you're running."

we're not gonna get very far if we don't see that first.

okey wait a day or two so i can get back my phone from htc representative

thanks,,,

Last edited: