Motorola Razr HD LTE XT925 4.1.2 boot loop

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm stumped with this issue of my Motorola Razr HD LTE XT925 Rogers version 4.1.2 being in a boot loop. It started when I did a factory reset to try and fix some camera issues that I was having it started up with the Motorola red M icon then went to proceed with the factory reset with the android icon with the spinning blue object then restarts and just does a loop I have tried some steps that I found that I will list but all are unsuccessful and I did try them several times. It is stock firmware but was rooted with one click rooting program can't remember the name I did nothing else to the firmware.

Power + volume down for 10 seconds (simulates a battery pull)

Stock recovery tried wiping data and cache and then rebooting

Tried to use the boot menu normal start up and factory options

I did however get it to boot to the Rogers logo screen once but it just froze and had to restart it

I am currently trying get ADB tool to installed and get it working to see my phone as well as RDS Lite 6.1.6 it wont show any info about the phone but when in fastboot mode RDS Lite see it as connected in fastboot but no info about the phone shows up in the top left box as it has shown before also tried Super ADB Tool it show nothing at all I will continue to try and get the tools working.

Any help in getting the phone to boot normally is greatly appreciated.